Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I and Lil Duval are predators

Why does every reaction gotta be outrage? Maybe the nigga just said something dumb and it's being called as such...Maybe some people think it's weird to refer to spending time with your child as thot prevention hours...because of course girls who have their daddy around never do hoe like things as we all know.

I was being hyperbolic. That's just the word I used. Doesn't have to be outrage. Whatever.

Stall me out, Deebo. #Rip

iu
Lil Duval

No reason to be mad at this. But it can be said that they both dumb asses ??‍♂️

Why does every reaction gotta be outrage? Maybe the nigga just said something dumb and it's being called as such...Maybe some people think it's weird to refer to spending time with your child as thot prevention hours...because of course girls who have their daddy around never do hoe like things as we all know.

Not if they're properly logging their THOT PREVENTION HOURS.

200.gif

I don't have a problem with TPH being a thing

Nobody can articulate why that's offensive, especially in a hyperbolic context

You guys

I feel as if the threadstarter has molested TI's character by falsely labeling him a predator and in doing so, it is my belief that she should henceforth be referred to as a molester.

I don’t think being a dad should be called Thot Prevention Time. I mean if it was lil duval saying a joke that’s one thing. TI been saying weird shit he opened this up.

Isn't at least part of the reason a father should want to spend time with his teenage daughter to keep her from looking for that affection and attention from some dude that's just looking to use her? I mean you can complain about how he phrased it, but functionally it's the same thing.

I don’t think being a dad should be called Thot Prevention Time. I mean if it was lil duval saying a joke that’s one thing. TI been saying weird shit he opened this up.
It was a joke but he was serious

Same with the hymen comment

Isn't at least part of the reason a father should want to spend time with his teenage daughter to keep her from looking for that affection and attention from some dude that's just looking to use her? I mean you can complain about how he phrased it, but functionally it's the same thing.

Nobody is saying that's a bad thing. It's just in the eyes of some of the public TI speaking on anything involving his daughter's sex life will now be perceived as weird and controlling given he had to have it explained why doing a hymen check was also stupid as hell to try and prove virginity

They really think they are judge, jury, and executioner.

On ya fuckin phone like "You asked for this pal! *tap tap tap*... aaaaaand press 'reply"

Yeah because the public doesnt determine whether or not TI has a career. Silly to think an entertainer should be concerned with what the people they're trying to entertain thinks. What a weird concept

Back