Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I and Lil Duval are predators

Being label a predator is only for predators.

Being called one is out of line unless you are one

I agree...but I'm also aware that TI's past actions and words have led people to, and by his own admittance, believe that he exercises a weird amount of control over his daughter's that he doesnt do for his sons when it comes to sex...and that's something he gotta deal with.

I agree...but I'm also aware that TI's past actions and words have led people to, and by his own admittance, believe that he exercises a weird amount of control over his daughter's that he doesnt do for his sons when it comes to sex...and that's something he gotta deal with.

Nothing wrong with having control.

Men and women ain’t the same no matter how hard folks push that agenda

Nothing wrong with having control.

Men and women ain’t the same no matter how hard folks push that agenda

Inherently no but we all know there's lines that shouldn't be crossed and by his own admittance he did just that and put his daughter in the position of being preyed on even more so. He may have had good intentions but the results clearly didnt end up in a way that helped either her nor him.

These niggas don’t know how to say shot the right way. I don’t even think about thots when I with my daughter. TI was weird for checking hymens tho and shit

Who do people who think actions have consequences are? Human beings I suppose

“You can talk that deep shit, I hope that deep shit/
Be as deep as you inside the fucking cement/
Or you can deep sea dive, with no scuba gear/
I'll drown you with your snorkel on, bitch, breathe out of a ear!”

LMAO I fucking hate twitter. So niggas spending time with their daughters is a bad thing now? Then labeled predators..... Go to hell ???

That ain’t really the problem calling it thot prevention time is weird tho. You old so I know you know that chicks with fathers are hos too. Shit just weird

I see where you're going with this. But honestly, right now, there are SO MANY more important things for me to be concerned with. Even as it relates to patriarchy and the interactions between men and women...there are WAY bigger problematic things taking place in that realm than this and I honestly only have so much bandwidth to be outraged about shit, so I have to use it sparingly.

And this shit doesn't make the cut.

I see where you're going with this. But honestly, right now, there are SO MANY more important things for me to be concerned with. Even as it relates to patriarchy and the interactions between men and women...there are WAY bigger problematic things taking place in that realm than this and I honestly only have so much bandwidth to be outraged about shit, so I have to use it sparingly.

And this shit doesn't make the cut.

Why does every reaction gotta be outrage? Maybe the nigga just said something dumb and it's being called as such...Maybe some people think it's weird to refer to spending time with your child as thot prevention hours...because of course girls who have their daddy around never do hoe like things as we all know.

Why does every reaction gotta be outrage? Maybe the nigga just said something dumb and it's being called as such...Maybe some people think it's weird to refer to spending time with your child as thot prevention hours...because of course girls who have their daddy around never do hoe like things as we all know.

Facts. I feel like everytime people outside of abw have an opinion on anything people want to say outrage or distraction. People act like folks are running up on TI and screaming

Back