Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sympathy

come on pops. I need the scoop
there used to be this fat chick.....i didn't really like her, but i knew she really liked me, and she would call me desperate as shit like

"Hey D, i just ordered a pizza, and picked up a 12 pack of beer, I have a half ounce of weed, all you gotta do is bring is bring your dick and a pack of blunts"

i be like

;;;go to the store and get some blunts....i'm on my way

there used to be this fat chick.....i didn't really like her, but i knew she really liked me, and she would call me desperate as shit like

"Hey D, i just ordered a pizza, and picked up a 12 pack of beer, I have a half ounce of weed, all you gotta do is bring is bring your dick and a pack of blunts"

i be like

;;;go to the store and get some blunts....i'm on my way
How did the arrangement end?

She was offering u shit to overcompensate. Wld u have smashed if she was offering bubblegum?

How did the arrangement end?

She was offering u shit to overcompensate. Wld u have smashed if she was offering bubblegum?
i only smashed cuz her invites were damn near irresistible..

the first time one of her homegirls was talking to my boy...so i tagged along
another time she was throwing a house party, and two of my boys wanted to go
after that she wanted me to come over solo....

i would drag my feet and give excuses, and she started offering more and more shit....so i finally went like twice, after that i just cut her off.....

shortly afterwards i started talking to my wife, and had no excuse....

chick had the nerve to send my wife a myspace request on facebook ( this was back in '08 when we were still just dating)......i cussed her out royally, and never heard from her again

Back