Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sympathy

Sam Crooke

Ladies you ever gave it up outta of sympathy? Did he have to ask or you just really felt bad and threw it at him or her?

cant blame me.png

Good question, ik atleast half of these chicks on here done gave a nigga some simpathy pussy.

NO CHARITY PUSSY!!!

squinting-at-iphone-policy-management-system-small.jpg

@Sam Crooke, can we change the thread a bit? These ladies probably think sympathy means loser, which it always doesn't.

Ladies, have you ever given it up to a man who somewhat had potential, but was down on his luck in the following contexts and more:
  • Released from prison
  • Between jobs
  • Death of a loved one
  • Health issues (non-STD, LOL)
  • Past relationship hangover (could be a divorce, could involve kids, crazy ex-partner, ending of a long-term relationship, and etc.)
  • Difficulties with being a single parent (mother is hardly or no longer in the picture)
It doesn't have to be the aforementioned contexts, but similar situations along those lines.

You met a man who is just down on his luck, but you guys hit it off.

However, there are a few roadblocks.

Last edited:
:smh:

Trini out chea sounding like Mike Singletary... Sympathy pussy...

can-t-do-it-o.gif

"I want only winners!"

:(

NH, just in case.
u make it sound so cold lmao

Fr tho, my pussy ain't a bandaid. Ima offer emotional support but sex ain't a currency 4 that.

N that goes 4 me too. I pray I never get sympathy dick. They prolly gon think I'm low hanging fruit n not value me.

Only have sex with ppl u r attracted to/stimulated by or in love with. Do it cuz ur compelled to. Don't do it as a favor to em. Or do you,w/e, but I ain't gonna encourage it.

Put it like this, fat bitches get sex. Fat guys don't. I'm talking about the worst of the worst for both genders.

Somebody has to be hitting these whales. I have standards so it couldn't be me, but these guys will show themselves.

Back