Welcome To aBlackWeb

Swizz and Timbaland suing Triller over Verzuz

They wanna be billionaires

I believe this. And they thought selling VERZUZ would be a fast track to catching up to Hov

Going by that press statement.
Triller seems pretty confident they have strong legs to stand on as to why Swizz & Tim were not paid

My working theory now, is one of these dudes convinced the other that it was a great idea to sell....get that💰💰💰..I'm learning Swizz with this, and that someone in his camp DID NOT read the fine print in their contract. And Tim’s people were so eager they also missed it

With that, hate to even say it, but I wouldn't be surprised if this leads to a falling out with between Tim & Swizz.

My working theory now, is one of these dudes convinced the other that it was a great idea to sell....get that💰💰💰..I'm learning Swizz with this, and that someone in his camp DID NOT read the fine print in their contract. And Tim’s people were so eager they also missed it

With that, hate to even say it, but I wouldn't be surprised if this leads to a falling out with between Tim & Swizz.
I’m certain they paid attorneys to review them contracts so if your scenario is the case they could turn around and put this on the attorneys….. but I’m certain if this was metrics based it was explicitly provided to them

From what I have seen before they prolly approached Triller like this is how many viewers Verzuz gets let’s say a million viewers an event

We can turn a percentage of these viewers into Triller users and subscribers

Triller probably gave them dates and timeline to reach these metrics which would trigger the payments

Also I doubt that they d fall out over this….this is literally playing w house money besides paying attorneys to file administrative paperwork and review paperwork, I don’t think they spent any capital on their Verzuz company

Back