Welcome To aBlackWeb

Swizz and Timbaland suing Triller over Verzuz

Niggas really turned a live and shit dudes been doing forever into 100 million plus lol u gotta love it

now salvage the brand

The white man put a bag in front of some of these fools and they can't wait to sell out. Meanwhile preaching the importance of "black ownership"

I personally took issue with how Tm & Swizz kept going on & on about how them selling it would be so good & great “for the culture “ when the truth is all they were looking out for was their own pockets.

I would have had no problem had they just came out and said “ the truth we’re both in financial debt and really need this money and that’s why we sold it fast when the opportunity presented itself.”

The shit is the worst gimmick and all the rappers do it it seems like

Who said anything about doing it for free? You're acting like 2 teens started this and sold it cuz they were in over their heads. These were 2 people that both have like 8 figure homes.

You mean it was too complicated and expensive to get sponsorships for an event you broadcasted on IG? They been in the biz and did this for how long.

I just feel like I keep seeing shit where we have black people who are successful millionaires, yet act so desperate for money.
Yes, that's why you sell it so others can do the leg work

Especially seeing as how some acts came in completely unprepared and worse

I guess you upset cause they used the new trendy 'for the culture' slogan but no one with half a brain believed in that shit or believed they was doing it for anything but a profit and to celebrate some artists

Which they did. Now pay em

They wanna breathe birth into this shit

they need to move away from black and urban acts and rebrand and set it off with an *NSYNC vs Backstreet Boys versus

Lol when will motherfuckers learn that these entertainment business Black folk be going broke every year and that their biggest hustle is doing things for "the culture" and "the community".

Then the white business people without white business people money be slumming it up with the black folks because that's how they get they money up, buy the business from the black entertainer for 25 to 50 million.

Which isn't a lot of money for a business.

Especially some bullshit like Versus.

The production value is trash. It's not syndicated. The artists aren't relevant.

Lol I really don't understand the appeal of Versus.

Triller dumb as fuck.

Last edited:
We do not believe they have met the thresholds for that payment yet, which include, but are not limited to, delivery of a set number of VERZUZ events for 2022.
How many verzuz have there been this year?

Exactly.

Let some cac offer them 30/40/50% above value for their home, car, etc. Niggas would be selling in a heart beat.

FOH with this self righteous bs.

Lol I think majority of people issue wasn't with selling but trying to pass it off as some "this is for the culture. It's gonna benefit us all" when it really only benefited those 2 niggas pockets. Which is cool but just call it what it is. Black entertainers trying to turn every business move into some grand "for the culture and my people" moment is just corny. It's capitalism. Just be up front and most folks wouldn't give a damn because we all understand the mindset od trying to get paid

Who said anything about doing it for free? You're acting like 2 teens started this and sold it cuz they were in over their heads. These were 2 people that both have like 8 figure homes.

You mean it was too complicated and expensive to get sponsorships for an event you broadcasted on IG? They been in the biz and did this for how long.

I just feel like I keep seeing shit where we have black people who are successful millionaires, yet act so desperate for money.

They wanna be billionaires

Lol I think majority of people issue wasn't with selling but trying to pass it off as some "this is for the culture. It's gonna benefit us all" when it really only benefited those 2 niggas pockets. Which is cool but just call it what it is. Black entertainers trying to turn every business move into some grand "for the culture and my people" moment is just corny. It's capitalism. Just be up front and most folks wouldn't give a damn because we all understand the mindset od trying to get paid
From my understanding every artist who performed prior to the sale were posed to get some equity which would be worth about 6-7 figures after the IPO

Back