Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sweetie Pie’s owner charged with conspiracy in alleged murder for hire plot in the death of his nephew--->

And they prolly had to split the money 3 ways so that’s 150k each

150 k does nt really go far , can’t even buy you a respectable crib ...definitely not enough to kill ur blood over

150 k does nt really go far , can’t even buy you a respectable crib ...definitely not enough to kill ur blood over

I'm pretty sure he has some debt from some of those restaurants not pulling in as much as he predicted. I don't even think $450K was enough to get him ahead of whatever his debts were at the time.

There is no amount of money that's enough for a moral person to kill blood over, so that line of thinking doesn't work. For a dirty businessman, 150K is more than enough to seed the next hustle. If he is a sociopath as has been suggested, whether or not his nephew's life was worth it was probably not something he even considered.

Enough to kill your nephew?

The median cost of a home in St Louis is around 130k that’s basically 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms

I wouldn't kill my nephew for any amount of money. That does not change the fact that $450K is in fact REAL MONEY.

All this guessing of them PROBABLY splitting it is irrelevant to your original statement.

I am curious tho, who ended up getting the money? Guess I'll read the article now.

I wouldn't kill my nephew for any amount of money. That does not change the fact that $450K is in fact REAL MONEY.

All this guessing of them PROBABLY splitting it is irrelevant to your original statement.

I am curious tho, who ended up getting the money? Guess I'll read the article now.

Nobody got the money...Tim didn’t even get the money. They didn’t pay him out.. this link below got the police transcripts and everything. Every thing adds up.

https://www.wlbt.com/2020/08/18/swe...cy-alleged-murder-hire-plot-death-his-nephew/

Smh. 450k to kill your own family member. There's special place in hell for muthafuccas like that.

Greed will ALWAYS be mankind's downfall

I've seen this happen too. A friend of mine (I knew this dude since elementary school) had a brother that killed their youngest brother. He was consoling his mother and all of that at the wake. Needless to say, this shook the family to the core.

Damn did they say why

Damn did they say why

IIRC, my friend and the older brother shared the same parents and the youngest brother was adopted. Their grandfather loved them equally but showed the youngest a little more attention because of his rough upbringing. He was teaching him about not letting his family history (or lack thereoff) define him.

Long story short, the oldest brother was in the drug game (nothing major, small time). Older brother ended up owing money and knew younger bro had some cash saved up (dude was a mechanic and did auto body work too).

Older bro had him lined up by having his friend pretend he had car trouble on the side of the road. It was a fucking shame all around.

i use to work life insurance. the minute he told them his nephew was murdered, they probably started investigating.

it seems he was killed a year and a half after the policy was taken out.

tim is fucking stupid.

Back