Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sweetie Pie’s owner charged with conspiracy in alleged murder for hire plot in the death of his nephew--->

Holy shit... someone was just telling me about this restaurant, and they compared it to Patti LaBelle's joint.

I watched the show like twice and would have never guessed something like this. That is sad sad. And this dude look like he wouldn’t hurt a a fly. Smh

I just saw this nigga a couple weeks ago.. He opened up a sweetie pies downtown close to my office and just be walking around looking sketchy. I used to watch that show with my ex faithfully.. Shit sad af.. I remember when the kid got murdered on the show and Mrs. Robbie was thinking he was setup.. I would hope Tim not that lowdown.. But shit really adds up

I just saw this nigga a couple weeks ago.. He opened up a sweetie pies downtown close to my office and just be walking around looking sketchy. I used to watch that show with my ex faithfully.. Shit sad af.. I remember when the kid got murdered on the show and Mrs. Robbie was thinking he was setup.. I would hope Tim not that lowdown.. But shit really adds up

me and my wife used to watch this show all the time. I really thought he was a stand up dude but I started to get some shady vibes from him around the time him and his girl split and he went to Cali. Had to remind myself that he was an ex-con but I didn't think that nigga was this grimey.

me and my wife used to watch this show all the time. I really thought he was a stand up dude but I started to get some shady vibes from him around the time him and his girl split and he went to Cali. Had to remind myself that he was an ex-con but I didn't think that nigga was this grimey.
Yep he def gives off that vibe.. And I remember him and his mom where at odds about him trying to open up all those different locations under the name. And I wonder why he would come to MS and open up one.. I seriously doubt she gave her consent

I actually seen this in real life homeboy got killed in 09 they had a vigil in his park. But dude that was later accused was at the vigil crying too. Somehow he beat the charge. But that shit is weird.

I've seen this happen too. A friend of mine (I knew this dude since elementary school) had a brother that killed their youngest brother. He was consoling his mother and all of that at the wake. Needless to say, this shook the family to the core.

Hate when people do this.

450k is life changing money for MOST.

I think it depends on how you getting it. If you gotta get it and live looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life it might not be enough. I'll kill somebody but it's gotta be worth the burden I know it carries.

Back