Welcome To aBlackWeb

On episode 3. I like the weirdo shit

Lol at the bite 🤣🤣

Episode 4 was greatness.

I think that's enough for one night though 🤣🤣

I'm halfway through it. As a member of the hive, this shit is funny af. I've def gotten into random dumbass arguments with ppl about why Beyoncé is the best thing to ever happen to music 🤣🤣

They unlocked a core memory with Sanaa Lathan biting her. I forgot allll about that. And then the maxwell song playing like it was love & basketball ☠

mfs put waaayy too much on that chloe/damson sex scene. Im thinking it was gon be like Lawrence's fwb from Insecure with titties out and toes pointed. I finally watch it and

dikembe-mutombo-annoyed.gif

That basic ass shit lol. They have more explicit sex scenes in greys anatomy

I'm halfway through it. As a member of the hive, this shit is funny af. I've def gotten into random dumbass arguments with ppl about why Beyoncé is the best thing to ever happen to music 🤣🤣

They unlocked a core memory with Sanaa Lathan biting her. I forgot allll about that. And then the maxwell song playing like it was love & basketball ☠

mfs put waaayy too much on that chloe/damson sex scene. Im thinking it was gon be like Lawrence's fwb from Insecure with titties out and toes pointed. I finally watch it and

True, she need to come on with it in her next role... let me see it all Chloe

Yeah I had no idea Sanaa bit her, but the Maxwell song was the icing on the cake 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Donald Glovers Swarm is part parody,a reflection of ultra obsessed fans and highly entertaining.
A lot of great nods to the music industry and the huge following Beyonce has gained over the years.
One of the things that makes it so watchable is the character Dre (ANOTHER GREAT PERFORMANCE FROM Dominique Fishback) as she follows her obsession singer Ni'Jah across the United States by any means necessary. I didn't know what she was going to do next,and who she was going to cross paths with. I also think Billie Eilish did well in her first acting job.
Some of it is over the top, and I had to suspend disbelief at times but Glover wisely infuses some of the same rhythm and surreal tones as he did with the series Atlanta.

im assuming she got locked up like the detective said in the episode before. They showed her jumping on stage and she said she was tryna go before she posted bail or some shit

Back