Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suspected undercover cac posters?

View attachment 366827since im accusing others in here, only fair i post my shit
This nigga BJ Penn
Penn.png

ABW eventually gonna be on some Minority Report shit when it comes to this line stepping/race baiting mess.

1601181135523.gif

Totally unrelated, but ill pray for you is some of the most disrespectful shit ever.

Yall religious people gotta chill. Like if a mfer aint asking for your prayers, keep that to yourself.

And this aint me singling out Vibe, just talking in general.

"Ill pray for you" like fam what? Lmao

its gonna sound corny but it’s my heart... when we joke, I can see jokes on here and I’ll play along but when I see what seems like for real hate I think it’s just sad... for one, this isn’t that serious but when u take it seriously and u got that hate in your heart, I gotta step back and do my thing praying... may seem weird or not make sense to some but that’s cool...I get not everyone agrees... I 100% come from a good place in my heart when I say this... I don’t say it to be funny or condescending... whether one wants prayer or not doesn’t dictate my prayer life...

2 most important things I always remember is to love God and to love my neighbor as I love myself... w so much ugliness in the world there’s no need for it here...

its gonna sound corny but it’s my heart... when we joke, I can see jokes on here and I’ll play along but when I see what seems like for real hate I think it’s just sad... for one, this isn’t that serious but when u take it seriously and u got that hate in your heart, I gotta step back and do my thing praying... may seem weird or not make sense to some but that’s cool...I get not everyone agrees... I 100% come from a good place in my heart when I say this... I don’t say it to be funny or condescending... whether one wants prayer or not doesn’t dictate my prayer life...

2 most important things I always remember is to love God and to love my neighbor as I love myself... w so much ugliness in the world there’s no need for it here...

VIBE going from Dawkins to Ned Flanders is further proof that someone fucked up the time line and that the multiverse is real.

Back