Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suspected undercover cac posters?

not the first rodeo for anyone here regarding the questioning of a posters identity...

you got a lot of hate in your heart... gonna be truthful, it’s sad to see.... regardless of how you feel about me, I’ll be praying for you.... there’s no reason for this level of ignorance for one another.

Totally unrelated, but ill pray for you is some of the most disrespectful shit ever.

Yall religious people gotta chill. Like if a mfer aint asking for your prayers, keep that to yourself.

And this aint me singling out Vibe, just talking in general.

"Ill pray for you" like fam what? Lmao

Totally unrelated, but ill pray for you is some of the most disrespectful shit ever.

Yall religious people gotta chill. Like if a mfer aint asking for your prayers, keep that to yourself.

Ok so it wasn't just me. Read that shit like why @VIBE swinging on dude like that. That's when you know religious person fed up.

Hol UP
:chillout:
Not really caught up on this thread but let's not act like we can't do more n one thing at a time people.

We can dislike white people/posters and hate race trolling at the same time.
Nah i meant in general if you a white poster, or any other race here then cool, but if you another race pretending to be black and on top of that you on some bullshit, then you can gtfoh

If an atheist can tell a MF go to hell u gotta let em live

I used to think that as well

but now I try to see it as them sendin positive energy/vibes

if it's not condescending of course

Back