Welcome To aBlackWeb

Surviving R. Kelly Producer Dream Hampton attacks black men for bringing up Elvis & Weinstein...

You need to give those hands to R kelly

he the one out her having sex with 13 yr olds

my bitches are grown
Yall still distracting.
Fuck kelz...
That don't mean he can't be used to make us all look bad.
We don't have the isolated incident option.
We have the belief of all the bad shit is believable and we all the same.

I'll post more later

Agree with dos patos
We all super predators in their eyes cause of what one of us do

But havent we known that for years. They made Birth of a Nation in the 20s they made King Kong.
I see both sides
If u a pedo u need either psychiatric treatment or a bullet
I'm tired of these muhfuckas solely chasing after niggaz (with the full support of niggaz) and leaving their criminals flapping in the wind.

But havent we known that for years. They made Birth of a Nation in the 20s they made King Kong.
heres the problem......

this is what they thought.

we never turned on our own.

but this seems to be the thing now.
and what yall are failing to realize that you are making it worse for you.

i am not saying protect criminals but we do......and have done it.
thats why our hoods are the way they are.
cause we black people allowed so much shit....that now nigga trynna speak up about shit that was already there.

its been pedos in our community for decades and generations.
most of the time its not talked about......its was up to us to stop it....but no one spoke on it.
but it takes a doc to get niggas to go after one man when we should be trying to protect our kids and shit from the jump.

yall think this is just about kelz and cosby...with me...

this shit is bigger than them both.
but for black people to jump on the white side of bringing down black people is just stupid and self destructive.

i can hate that the man got away with the shit....but he was found not guilty even tho i know he is guilty.
but black men want to claim guilt before new proof of new cases because a nigga got away with some shit before.....

if yall want the nigga gone ...fine.
step back away from it and allow that same law to try him again that allowed him to go the last time.
but dont stand WITH white people against a black man. guilty or not.
you can be against your brother and not stand with the enemy

heres the problem......

cause we black people allowed so much shit....that now nigga trynna speak up about shit that was already there.

most of the time its not talked about......its was up to us to stop it....but no one spoke on it.
but it takes a doc to get niggas to go after one man when we should be trying to protect our kids and shit from the jump.

but for black people to jump on the white side of bringing down black people is just stupid and self destructive.

i can hate that the man got away with the shit....but he was found not guilty even tho i know he is guilty.
but black men want to claim guilt before new proof of new cases because a nigga got away with some shit before.....

step back away from it and allow that same law to try him again that allowed him to go the last time.
U type too much but I agree

heres the problem......

TangibleBeneficialIguana-max-1mb.gif

Besides that leave Cosby out of it.

TangibleBeneficialIguana-max-1mb.gif

Besides that leave Cosby out of it.
but cosby is a big part of it.
niggas got on white people side over dumb shit and actually acted like the believed white women against a black man.
even tho all these white chicks blame black men for any and everything.....a black man rooting for his down fall is fuck shit.

and as a black man we are all in a place where we can be next just because we wanted a slurpee from the store.

but cosby is a big part of it.
niggas got on white people side over dumb shit and actually acted like the believed white women against a black man.
even tho all these white chicks blame black men for any and everything.....a black man rooting for his down fall is fuck shit.

and as a black man we are all in a place where we can be next just because we wanted a slurpee from the store.

That shit wasn't an act for most of these niggas.

I said that because you had Cosby(not guilty IMO) in the same sentence as R. Kelly who is
tenor.gif

heres the problem......

Thing is who standing with white people tho? We not supposed to say anything?

That shit wasn't an act for most of these niggas.

I said that because you had Cosby(not guilty IMO) in the same sentence as R. Kelly who is
tenor.gif
Why did he drug women then in which he admitted too giving them qualudes? They both guilty. Funny how no one was supporting Cosby this hard before they knew he was raping chicks.

Last edited:
Why did he drug wimen then in which he admitted too giving them qualudes? They both guilty. Funny how no one was supporting Cosby this hard before they knew he was raping chicks.

We've been over this more times than I care to do again. You believe what you want and I will do the same.

Cosby not guilty and from what was provided as "evidence" I not going to say Cosby raped anybody either.

We've been over this more times than I care to do again. You believe what you want and I will do the same.

Cosby not guilty and from what was provided as "evidence" I not going to say Cosby raped anybody either.
A lot if people didn't see, read or care to know about the trial.
The media made their minds up for them.
And this is why the bad black bogeyman narrative is dangerous.
They even got black men saying other black men need to be locked up.

On another note Kells got every local new truck/correspondent outside the Trump Tower right.... just chopped it up w black dude that got checked at the courthouse

Back