Welcome To aBlackWeb

Surviving R. Kelly Producer Dream Hampton attacks black men for bringing up Elvis & Weinstein...

Yeah, this social engineering shit need to die. But it won't unfortunately.

As much as I love my sistas I hate black women who do this shit. Hop on social media and just throw "black men" into their tirades to get likes and amens from other lost and bitter black women, and them white bitches they idolize (who ironically give no fucks about them outside of using them to promote their agenda)

Sad ass shit. These the same kinda bitches that was marching behind them white women during the sufferage movement. Talking bout sisterhood as if them being black and enslaved wasn't an issue. Fucking traitors.

I rarely see white women or women of any other race get on social media and single out their men this way.

I really dont think the black women who critique black men or even bash are just looking for white women to do anything. Its a big seperation and alot of folks lumping these groups and issues together. They aint being mislead by white women imo. I think alot of reactions attitudes and etc are responses to how we have treated each other the past 35 years.

I mean we aint have a Tommy Sotomayor during the 80s. At least not with a platform.

But im wondering is social media influencing us or do we influence social media?

Naw, theres been a growing segment of black women who wanna be white so fucking bad.

The blonde weaves
The white girl accents
Copying dumb shit they do like carrying small dogs name bella in their purses and shit

Its been going on for a while. In my opinion we are paying for the sins of our fathers. A lotta them niggas fucked uo and we paying for it. There is a deep seeded anger toward us for some shit we aint even do. Tommy got punched in his shit, never forget. None of these black men attacking women have gotten a nail chipped.

All the while, society is rewarding this shit like another poster said.

So this bitch wanna attack black men and niggaz should shut up about it?!
Told yall that whataboutism was gon come back to bite us.

I personally believe we need to be more methodical in how we choose to address the issues.

Cant argue with feelings cause they will use Google...

View attachment 118192
Damn the disrespeck
Niggaz threw david blaine on there like he a cac

I really dont think the black women who critique black men or even bash are just looking for white women to do anything. Its a big seperation and alot of folks lumping these groups and issues together. They aint being mislead by white women imo. I think alot of reactions attitudes and etc are responses to how we have treated each other the past 35 years.

I mean we aint have a Tommy Sotomayor during the 80s. At least not with a platform.

But im wondering is social media influencing us or do we influence social media?
But Oprah was big.....what black man downs black women as much as Oprah and race?

But Oprah was big.....what black man downs black women as much as Oprah and race?

Does oparah really go that hard on black men? She went on tv and called us worthless deadbeats? She went on youtube and said we good for nothing but sex and sports? Like bruh just cuz she made color purple dont mean she hate men. When did we become so soft. Our music been saying bitches aint shit since the 80s why we surprised the group we called bitches is firing back?

Does oparah really go that hard on black men? She went on tv and called us worthless deadbeats? She went on youtube and said we good for nothing but sex and sports? Like bruh just cuz she made color purple dont mean she hate men. When did we become so soft. Our music been saying bitches aint shit since the 80s why we surprised the group we called bitches is firing back?
I'm surprised you did call me old..
..this is when you'd have a point.

It was early in her career.
@Inori I still want smoke over this.

She is the original strong black woman who got that very saying started.
She often implied she got to where she is without a man and the empowered akot of black women the wrong way..because she was in the black men ain't shit vs women build your career.
Theirs a difference

Seems to me yall are mad at the spectacle being made.

Whose fault is it that there is a spectacle at all?

Think about it, for a holy man, his hubris sure seems to be what brought about his downfall.

Seems yall dont want The Word to play out.

Let's be real though,we only care about MJ,Bill,and R kelly because we are in tune with their careers

If HBO did a doc about Elvis,niggas wouldn't GAF

Of course black ppl are making things that relate to them.

Why would Dream be making a doc about Elvis or Jerry Lee Lewis when it doesn't relate to her hip hop/urban background?

MJ was a mega star so I can see why the mainstream pays attention to him,but Weinstein's life isn't interesting.

There is a doc about him and several white pedos though.

Why does Weinstein look like the Yellow King from true detective season 1 ?
1393866418663_tumblr_n1v7m1hkv81qc7wkko8_500.png

Think about it, for a holy man, his hubris sure seems to be what brought about his downfall.

Good point fam. Like they dont want it to be front page news but he a damous dude its always news
Let's be real though,we only care about MJ,Bill,and R kelly because we are in tune with their careers

Why would Dream be making a doc about Elvis or Jerry Lee Lewis when it doesn't relate to her hip hop/urban background?

MJ was a mega star so I can see why the mainstream pays attention to him,but Weinstein's life isn't interesting.

Facts. Cuz niggas def dont care about the catholic church. But let TD Jakes be found out to be a creep we gonna be on it

Funny thing is she was a part of that industry and she knew but didn't do nothing........it only became an issue with her when she financially benefitted by being a part of the documentary.

Good point fam. Like they dont want it to be front page news but he a damous dude its always news

Facts. Cuz niggas def dont care about the catholic church. But let TD Jakes be found out to be a creep we gonna be on it

Why wouldn't we be mad tho?
If the shit didn't happen back to back the way it did..I would not have a problem.

And you niggas as black men should have a problem with it.
This is about imagery. Creating a bigger boogieman.
Other dudes go down but all them niggas are sexual abusers.

Smdh
Don't have me fuck y'all up.

And the fact y'all act like y'all don't see the different energy put into this is crazy....
Fuck wrong with y'all?

Back