Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Supreme Court strikes down abortion Update:AZ Supreme Court says Arizona can enforce 1864 law criminalizing all abortions

Googling is so hard for some people.. You need 2/3s of the senators to remove a Supreme Court Judge.. So some of you actually think 14 GOP Senators are going to join with Democrats to remove their favorite Supreme coon or that alleged rapist judge…
They can impeach him in the House and put him on trial in the Senate. And then make the GOP have to answer why they aren't impeaching on the campaign trail when his and his wife's misdeeds are laid bare.

"Hey we are fighting for your reproductive rights in the Senate and in the Courts but the corrupt GOP is trying to lay cover for their illegimate justices so that they can go against the will of the people. That's why you gotta VOTE for us!"

But they gonna just let the republicans do whatever they want like always and lose in the fall.

The fuck shit about this, and the reason why I say America is destroying itself is that this wont stop with abortion rights.

If this really goes into effect, gay marriage is next.

And then its just a few steps before banning schools teaching evolution. And so on.

Extremism doesnt stop with this here.

Im hoping people realize that too.
Even just on the topic of abortion, they don't just want it no longer be federally protected and be a state's issue. They wana ban it and make it a criminal offense under any circumstance. What does that look like for women who miscarry? Are they gon make plan b illegal? Contraception? Smh

*Had to edit it to get my thoughts right

I say... let it happen.

Hear me out: The moment when all these white Republicans have more unwanted children on their hands, when their "innocent" Sarah, Jennifer, and Rebecca got knocked up in college by a Black student, when their mistresses and interns are popping up pregnant, and when their wives are giving birth to "colored" kids that look just like the one Black neighbor on the block, at the point where it affects them to the point of embarrassment and disrupting their so-called "family values" and "good Christian" image, they'll re-instate Roe Vs Wade.

Even just on the topic of abortion, they don't just want it no longer be federally protected and be a state's issue. They wana ban it and make it a criminal offense under any circumstance. What does that look like for women who miscarry? Are they gon make plan b illegal? Contraception? Smh

*Had to edit it to get my thoughts right

I just hate the whole shit.

The root of all this, is that mfers want to get into heaven.

And its not enough for them not to get an abortion, but they want to stop others from having abortions too. And by doing that, theyll get too heaven.

And it doesnt matter that theyll have someone living in hell on earth to do that. Smh

I say... let it happen.

Hear me out: The moment when all these white Republicans have more unwanted children on their hands, when their "innocent" Sarah, Jennifer, and Rebecca got knocked up in college by a Black student, when their mistresses and interns are popping up pregnant, and when their wives are giving birth to "colored" kids that look just like the one Black neighbor on the block, at the point where it affects them to the point of embarrassment and disrupting their so-called "family values" and "good Christian" image, they'll re-instate Roe Vs Wade.

lol they aint gone allow becky or susan to have alittle half nigga baby. They gone fly her cac ass to cali, Illinois, washington st, nyc, Colorado or oregon n get it dealt w

lol they aint gone allow becky or susan to have alittle half nigga baby. They gone fly her cac ass to cali, Illinois, washington st, nyc, Colorado or oregon n get it dealt w

Nah, they'll be every worse, they'll have some private doctor do it.

No abortions for thee, abortions for me.

naaaah, 'cause it's gonna wind up banned across the country. Let them feel the fallout, let that shit hurt them, only then will it change. Becky gotta have them mixed babies, and if they try to run across the border let that shit make headlines.

naaaah, 'cause it's gonna wind up banned across the country. Let them feel the fallout, let that shit hurt them, only then will it change. Becky gotta have them mixed babies, and if they try to run across the border let that shit make headlines.

Huh??? the court jus kicked it down to the states

"States rights".

Not sure HOW u get to it bein banned country wide.

Sure alotta ppl would like to but again "states rights."

Lol at anyone who still thinks a pussy ass democrat is going to do anything for them. Unless you're a perverted dick in the booty fag ass homo you won't get anything from these hoes in blue.

Last edited:
I say... let it happen.

Oh u think that ain’t the goal huh?
Having a bunch of mixed babies.

how else is their bloodlines gonna survive the sun?

Back