Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Supreme Court strikes down abortion Update: AZ Supreme Court says Arizona can enforce 1864 law criminalizing all abortions

If the left really cared about humanity and continuation of the great American experiment like they be running around screaming about, they'd packed the court, Republicans be damned

Lifetime appoints for old ass ppl who set in they ways is dumber than dumber

But we replacing one member in an outnumbered system so we should be grateful

“Unborn” and “babies” don’t jibe either

lol Now who's being Captain Pedantic?

I don't really care what word you use. We're talking about developing human life, and cheerleading the right to snuff that out is weird to me even though I understand why some believe it's an important right to have.

lol Now who's being Captain Pedantic?

I don't really care what word you use. We're talking about developing human life, and cheerleading the right to snuff that out is weird to me even though I understand why some believe it's an important right to have.

Yeah I knew you would love a topic like this

In this situation it seems like word choice is routinely weaponized though so it felt important

Fair, at least for the time being. Change it to "...kill unborn babies..."
You really think you're pulling heart strings over there, don't you?

tumblr_pdkl0tgesa1uorz8zo5_540.gifv

If the left really cared about humanity and continuation of the great American experiment like they be running around screaming about, they'd packed the court, Republicans be damned

Lifetime appoints for old ass ppl who set in they ways is dumber than dumber

But we replacing one member in an outnumbered system so we should be grateful

The Supreme Court should be changed every 8 years.

Why the fuck should they be appointed for life.

Yeah I knew you would love a topic like this

In this situation it seems like word choice is routinely weaponized though so it felt important

Fair enough. The converse is true too though. People like throwing out words like embryo and fetus because they sound less human. The reality is that some people are of the belief that abortions should be allowed at any point during a pregnancy. Clearly, there's a point where most reasonable people should be able to agree that the fetus or unborn child or whatever you want to call it isn't just a clump of cells that should be disposed of at a woman's whim.

Nothing weird about valuing life. it's better to be born than to be unborn, period.

This is literally what white racist eugenics have pushed for 100 years. Pretty sure those of us who didn't grow up with a lot of material wealth, still value our lives. White society has people thinking money is your worth, it's not. We're on a forum build around an industry where most artists grew up in these circumstances and thrived.

No one living should be looking down their noses at others being born.

Dag if anything I thought you would be against people having kids they don’t want or can’t provide for

Fair enough. The converse is true too though. People like throwing out words like embryo and fetus because they sound less human. The reality is that some people are of the belief that abortions should be allowed at any point during a pregnancy. Clearly, there's a point where most reasonable people should be able to agree that the fetus or unborn child or whatever you want to call it isn't just a clump of cells that should be disposed of at a woman's whim.

I get what you’re saying here, but I in no way feel qualified to offer an opinion on that since I didn’t go to medical school. I think the majority of people should take that stance too.

I get what you’re saying here, but I in no way feel qualified to offer an opinion on that since I didn’t go to medical school. I think the majority of people should take that stance too.

I actually don't think that's a scientific matter. Science can tell you the various stages that fetuses go through, but I think deciding the stage at which a life should be valued as something that's not disposable is a philosophical or ethical matter.

I think abortion is a basically killing since nobody can determine when human life starts.

However I think it's a woman's body and a woman should have the right to terminate her pregnancy if she don't want it.

We shouldn't t force nobody to grow a human being if they don't want to.

So yeah abortion to me is sanctioned killing of undeveloped babies and people who like to dodge around that are missing the argument.

Abortion is about bodily rights. Should a woman be forced to carry out an unwanted pregnancy and I think the answer is no.

I actually don't think that's a scientific matter. Science can tell you the various stages that fetuses go through, but I think deciding the stage at which a life should be valued as something that's not disposable is a philosophical or ethical matter.

I think there is a scientific edge of consciousness that needs more research…anything else is just useless feelings

Right-Wingers didn’t used to be against abortion, they wanted abortion legalized back in the 60’s and early 70’s but once segregation ended they needed a new political issue for voters and they picked abortion since it could be rolled into evangelicalism like racism was.

Back