Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Supreme Court strikes down abortion Update: AZ Supreme Court says Arizona can enforce 1864 law criminalizing all abortions

Roe was Norma Leah Nelson McCorvey
Norma_McCorvey_%28Jane_Roe%29_onthe_steps_of_the_Supreme_Court%2C_1989_%28cropped%29.jpg

In 1968, at the age of 21, McCorvey became pregnant a third time and returned to Dallas. According to McCorvey, friends advised her that she should assert falsely that she had been raped by a group of black men and that she could thereby obtain a legal abortion under Texas's law, which prohibited most abortion; sources differ over whether Texas law had such a rape exception. Due to a lack of police evidence or documentation, the scheme was not successful, and McCorvey later said it was a fabrication

Everyone ran to get distracted by this, the thing I find funny is when legit shit happen, people dismiss it as a distraction. Then when an obvious distraction tactic happens, people go all in like it’s legit.

Nothing weird about valuing life. it's better to be born than to be unborn, period.

Lol no it's not.

You think mentally handicapped people, people born without limbs, people born in abject poverty are like, "Yeah this life shit is sweet, I am so happy to be here."

And the reason I say it’s a distraction is cause in politics any time it’s something this major that happens. It’s done on a Friday night so by the time the daily news cycle gets a hold of it on Monday, Much of the passion for it has been put out over the weekend and now it’s just talking points, politics as usual.

Lol no it's not.

You think mentally handicapped people, people born without limbs, people born in abject poverty are like, "Yeah this life shit is sweet, I am so happy to be here."
There you go equating poverty with these like being mentally handicapped. Material wealth is not a benchmark of value. By that logic, only the priveleged should reproduce....which is the eugenics argument.

Again I'm pro-choice, but calling people weird for being against abortion makes no sense.

There you go equating poverty with these like being mentally handicapped. Material wealth is not a benchmark of value. By that logic, only the priveleged should reproduce....which is the eugenics argument.

Again I'm pro-choice, but calling people weird for being against abortion makes no sense.

Nah...some people got some weird ass reasons to be pro choice

You can't survive in this world without money. You can't make choices without money. You don't have options without money.

Being in poverty is a handicap. There's millions of people who are born in poverty and gonna die in poverty.

People intentionally having children without having any wealth to pass down or any wealth to give a child the best possible life is a form of child abuse.

It's batshit crazy.

Man.....fuck this leak, the decision, and the SCOTUS as a whole for that matter

We have the wife of a sitting Justice who was/is an active participant in overthrowing an election, inciting an insurrection, and lobbying for some of the most outrageous conspiracies known to man. A justice who btw still refuses to look into how and who caused such a insurrection to happen.

But we supposed to care that a damn leak? Holler at me when Clarence Thomas has been removed and his wife is pleading out to charges

Man.....fuck this leak, the decision, and the SCOTUS as a whole for that matter

We have the wife of a sitting Justice who was/is an active participant in overthrowing an election, inciting an insurrection, and lobbying for some of the most outrageous conspiracies known to man. A justice who btw still refuses to look into how and who caused such a insurrection to happen.

But we supposed to care that a damn leak? Holler at me when Clarence Thomas has been removed and his wife is pleading out to charges

Yep.

Supreme court is 🗑

Back