Welcome To aBlackWeb

Support Richland Royals

We had a scrimmage today and your donations went a long way in helping having the necessities for the kids for game day.

We put the order in Friday for the gear and the final payment is Thursday morning. So I will keep this up until Wednesday.

Once again I would like to say thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. You have been wonderful.

I will have the kids take pictures with their gear and also post the things that was purchased so you know where your money went.

Here’s a picture of my son, starting CB and one of the backup RBs from the scrimmage today. He had 1 solo tackle and 2 rushes for 9 yards. His number is #3

He also said thank you

#AllEyesOn3

IMG_2166.jpeg IMG_2165.jpeg
89172EB2-9F4A-4889-B46F-22977BB4482D.jpeg

Last edited:
Good afternoon everyone.

Today is the last day will be accepting donations because the remaining amount of the order will be paid tomorrow

I wanna thank everyone for the contributions and god bless y’all. The love that is being shown is amazing.

Last chance to donate.

2-0 on the year.

Our defensive starters has allowed 0 yards on the year. It’s closer to -60 yards than 0 lol.

The team we play tomorrow are IG friends with a few of our players in the team and they been talking trash. Nothing bad just normal trash talking.

We expect to beat them lol 35-0 though

Back