Welcome To aBlackWeb

Support Richland Royals

Dwayne

Laissez le bon temps rouler
Hey ABW, we are youth sports organization that has everything from football to cheer for all the boys and girls of various ages.

I’m coming to you today to Ask for support for these young student athletes. We are more than just sports and as a coach we talk to parents regarding their players grades so we as a community can understand and help them on and off the field.

We are gathering our resources and asking for support from you to help our boys. I have posted some of the gear and how to donate below.

Because when you LOOK GOOD you FEEL GOOD and when you feel good you PLAY GOOD.

We at Richland thank you for your support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ABW, we are youth sports organization that has everything from football to cheer for all the boys and girls of various ages.

I’m coming to you today to Ask for support for these young student athletes. We are more than just sports and as a coach we talk to parents regarding their players grades so we as a community can understand and help them on and off the field.

We are gathering our resources and asking for support from you to help our boys. I have posted some of the gear and how to donate below.

Because when you LOOK GOOD you FEEL GOOD and when you feel good you PLAY GOOD.

We at Richland thank you for your support.

View attachment 1157983
Where'd you get your jerseys from? I coach a team thats in need of new ones

Where'd you get your jerseys from? I coach a team thats in need of new ones
I don’t know where are what company doing the jerseys for us. The association Director is in charge of that.

Our team is just trying to get the extra gear and accessories for the kids. We understand that a kid looks goes a long way for their self esteem. We are a team but still want them to have originality with some of the options available for them.

FYI. The company we used already messed up the jersey orders but hopefully the custom bags and hoodies will be correct once we get the rest of the money lolololololol

Also, y’all donations will also go to gameday supplies, such as

24 individual water bottles
Gatorade tub and mix
Extra medical supplies
Extra mouth pieces (they lose them often)

The list above will go along with the team gear and accessories as well the end of the year party.

ABW is an awesome place.

Last edited:
Back