Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Super Coon Sage Steele (Candace Owens of sports) is suing ESPN, alleging the company breached her contract and violated “rights to free speech”

True. I agree that the word is overused now, but in fairness I think it has been consistently used to describe black people who shit on other black people and blackness in general for at least a couple decades now.

This… whether it be the “buck dancing” it originally referred to or this modern day version of taking anti black stances…

Both are performative. So I would say it still applies. But I like the feel of “sambo”. It has more venom to it than coon at this point.

Those her biological kids too right? I get that if you have kids with another race, you can expect them to look more different from you than if you had kids within your race. Still, I'd be legit uncomfortable with kids that looked that much different than me. She probably walks around that household looking like The Help.

Man nobody cares about this goofy confused corny ass bitch. She just keeps finding a way to get attention. I doubt ESPN cares what she says as she is not fired and they actually got rid of liberals like Jemelle Hill...goofy ass coon, Sambo, bed winch skinny chin having ass

Last edited:
Every time the 12pm edition of SC comes on since her lawsuit...whoever is teamed up wit her look mad uncomfortable. Lol!

The day news broke she was suing...I don't remember his name...but the wyte guy who sometimes team wit her looked MAAAADDDD uncomfortable. Lol. Shyt looked awkward as he tried to play it off. I turn the channel anytime she pops up.

This silly coon.

When does her contract w espn expire?

I would assume it would be best for her n espn for espn to jus buy her out.

Let her go. Then she can go work for fox sports, outkick or the blaze

The bed wench has 2 years left on her deal…

Sage mad she don’t be invited to the cookouts…but didn’t she also had beef that when they have a discussion on race she’s never invited?

She had that issue in 2020. Apparently several Black ESPN and non ESPN folks made it clear she's not liked by most black journalists and it wouldn't be a good idea to have her on talking about racism against Black people

Back