Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Super Coon Sage Steele (Candace Owens of sports) is suing ESPN, alleging the company breached her contract and violated “rights to free speech”

As far as Candace I don't think that's the case

I hate that bitch,but she used to be liberal and pro black.

Somebody paid her to flip and I think they paid her a lot.

Cosign.

Candace is absolutely a grifter. They released a report about this before. She was basically a part of this acting agency that a lot of the Rep talking heads came from. All she ever does in puke tired talking points.

I believe Sage actually believes everything she says. They are both coons. It's just that Candace is a sellout coon and Sage is a bred coon.

I use to frequent his site because the nfl and college football coverage is decent but not anymore. Can’t stand the shit stain

Dude is straight up racist and has been openly for years. He lost his mind a few years back when he had to admit Nike didnt tank after signing Kaepernick. The only time I come across his shit now is when he says/does shit that leaves his fanbase like this because i try to avoid people i know use racism for clickbait shit. One of Bomani's producers rt'd a video a few weeks ago of him going off over Bo's HBO show talking about how everyone but him is scared to call out Bomani because of racism.

Yeah…coon didn’t mean a person who wants to be white until the internet decided it did about 5 yrs ago

Yeah…coon didn’t mean a person who wants to be white until the internet decided it did about 5 yrs ago

I don't think most people call her a coon because she wants to be white though. I think people began calling her a coon when she started taking anti-black stances and saying shit like her mother should be praised for marrying her father or that her husband should be praised for marrying her as if white people that marry black people are committing charitable acts.

I don't think most people call her a coon because she wants to be white though. I think people began calling her a coon when she started taking anti-black stances and saying shit like her mother should be praised for marrying her father or that her husband should be praised for marrying her as if white people that marry black people are committing charitable acts.

Ok, but the word actually means someone who plays up stereotypically black behavior/mannerisms for white audiences…still not the right word to use

Ok, but the word actually means someone who plays up stereotypically black behavior/mannerisms for white audiences…still not the right word to use

True. I agree that the word is overused now, but in fairness I think it has been consistently used to describe black people who shit on other black people and blackness in general for at least a couple decades now.

Back