Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals (LAR WINS 23-20, RAMS WIN 2️⃣nd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins? (Not who you want to win, but who you think wins)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats what im sayin.

Donald is top 10...but better than REGGIE WHITE??!!! Nigga pls.

But u cant tell that nigga nuthin

Mutiple players agree that he’s in the goat defender convo.

Sooooooooo. Y’all can both go back to talking shit about Rodgers

Mutiple players agree that he’s in the goat defender convo.

Sooooooooo. Y’all can both go back to talking shit about Rodgers

Nigga. I said dude is top 10. So that would have him in the "goat defender conversation"

I never said anything bout rodgers

Well what the hell you arguing if you agree he’s in the GOAT convo.

Being top 10 all time is one thing. But bein better than reggie white is a whole different argument

Pretty cut n dry imo.

It's like sayin Stafford and mahomes are both top 15 QBs rn. But mahomes is better than Stafford

Being top 10 all time is one thing. But bein better than reggie white is a whole different argument

Pretty cut n dry imo.

It's like sayin Stafford and mahomes are both top 15 QBs rn. But mahomes is better than Stafford

No.

no defender got more all pros in a row than AD and more DPOYs

it’s not the same. Not even close

Nigga, I just put LT's resume up. He got All-Pro honors 10 seasons straight.

And he's the ONLY player to win DPOY in his rookie year. (By the way, LT and AD BOTH got 3 DPOYs.)

AND He's the last defensive player to win MVP.

Please....

giphy.gif

Lmao at a blowout.

okay bruh

Mah nigga please stop slurping Joe Burrow and every LSU nigga dick.

Score was 14 to 3 when Odell went out. Rams were moving the ball with no problem. Odell was gonna be featured heavily while the focus was on Kupp.

Nobody else on the Rams could beat man coverage and the Bengals only scored on a half back toss and a offensive pass interference not called.

Outside of that the only good throw was the downfield catch chase made.

Rams were better and yes it would not have been close if odell doesn't get hurt

Mah nigga please stop slurping Joe Burrow and every LSU nigga dick.

Score was 14 to 3 when Odell went out. Rams were moving the ball with no problem. Odell was gonna be featured heavily while the focus was on Kupp.

Nobody else on the Rams could beat man coverage and the Bengals only scored on a half back toss and a offensive pass interference not called.

Outside of that the only good throw was the downfield catch chase made.

Rams were better and yes it would not have been close if odell doesn't get hurt

Lmao Rams don’t blow folks out.

you bringing up LSU means nothing and it’s stupid as shit. Like what the fuck. One of my favorite players in all of football is on the rams.

Stafford makes sure he keeps other teams in games and HIS LEAGUE LEADING 17 INTs PROVES THAT.

Back