Welcome To aBlackWeb

SUMMER IMPACT Card (Charlotte, NC 8/10/19)

I think JJDD best battle to date is the one against O-Red. Nga demolished this nga while getting dressed. Lmfao

That battle debatable. John John and Twork wasn’t a good matchup. It was like a counselor tryna talk to a mental patient. Energy vs charisma.

There's no debate and I was in the building

JJDD was ass that night

he was already getting washed then he got mad Jakk was gonna rap and made a big fuss and a fight almost popped off

His material was bad and Twork was wigging on him anyway.

JJDD lost lost in ATL

Y’all way too loose with words like classic and goat.

If jjdd is a goat there’s about 50 goats. There’s 40 mfs I’ll say is a goat before jjdd

Well you gotta break down what the acronym actually means means...He is one of the greatest battle rappers of all time...Not anywhere close to the greatest, but one of em...The resume speaks for itself....There might be 40 dudes greater but that don't change the fact that he great...

LL Cool J coined the term and I think we'd all agree he not THE goat but he is A goat....

I think JJDD best battle to date is the one against O-Red. Nga demolished this nga while getting dressed. Lmfao

I won't say that's his best but I never seen anything like that first round before...That was legendary...

There's no debate and I was in the building

JJDD was ass that night

he was already getting washed then he got mad Jakk was gonna rap and mad a big fuss and a fight almost popped off

His material was bad and Twork was wigging on him anyway.

JJDD lost lost in ATL
Ok. That’s fair. Lol.
I liked what JJDD was saying but he definitely seemed off. So the backstory makes sense.

I won't say that's his best but I never seen anything like that first round before...That was legendary...

No way JJDD was better vs Bigg K,Rum,Prep,wavy,and a few others

O red bodied JJDD the other 2 rounds.

That first rd was very creative though.It bordered on cringe,but it was effective.

That battle debatable. John John and Twork wasn’t a good matchup. It was like a counselor tryna talk to a mental patient. Energy vs charisma.
I haven’t seen it just based on general consensus. You’re a John John fan?

Ok. That’s fair. Lol.
I liked what JJDD was saying but he definitely seemed off. So the backstory makes sense.

It was bad bad too

The crowd started booing him mad at how he was whining about Jakk

I'm not gonna say the rd he got booed in was awful,but it wasn't enough and the crowd turned on him

Twork was in his bag though.JJDD wasn't ready for that type of action that night.

I actually thought he was gonna win.

PPV>>> Live

Idk how it was standing there for 20 hrs straight, but on PPV that shit was an epic event. Every battle was on point. You can tell almost every team wanted to have performance of the night.

The only complaint ofc is darkplace vs murdaland not going down.
Smh dope venue just the atmosphere just felt "off" I had a better time at resolution

And I got too faded, wish I had the ppv to rewatch event. I had a dope moment when E hart actually stood by me after the loss to watch battles and we was chopping it up about what went wrong a d really pissed at 40 understandably. I actually had them winning the first round before 40 started the stumbling.

But yea maybe on cam the event was better but in building the audio took alot of the energy out. You either had one team louder then the other and like this drowning humming noise, hard to explain. Jus didnt sound right all night.

Back