Welcome To aBlackWeb

SUMMER IMPACT Card (Charlotte, NC 8/10/19)

Ummmm...Yeah, he is...The multiple choice shit...The body of work...The "beefs"...The amount of leagues he rapped in...Owning his own league...The people he put on...Yeah, he a GOAT...Not THE GOAT, but one of em...

NWX was really the best team to me at this event.

They showed out

I think they would have beat any team last night

No shit,but on the podcast Mal and Rory be joking calling Joe a hard Nosed vet

That's where I place JJDD

He's not god tier,or a legend,but a star in battle rap none the less and is proven.
John John is more like Fat Joe. He been around a while, keeps reinventing himself every few years while rubbing shoulders with the elites, but no one has ever placed him on that top level. Joe had his own label/crew produces stars (Pun, Remy, Khaled) John John (Loso, Trez, Bad Newz) both are From NY but migrated to the south.

Jjdd definitely ain’t a goat, u can MAYBE argue he’s a legend.

Y’all way too loose with words like classic and goat.

If jjdd is a goat there’s about 50 goats. There’s 40 mfs I’ll say is a goat before jjdd

Clips had the best third bar wise.

I still say Twork and Suge demolished the room with energy. Them two ngas together is scary. I love their chemistry. And Twork is impressive period.

that hollows whistling by shit was fire.They lost that round though.rd 2

Lux isn't basic.the ppl who say it direct are basic

Lux is lyricist and has some of the best wordplay ever

Hollow is not ass.He just lost his last 2,but Hollow don't be losing really.
Lux is a blah blah blah.
And imma bar head. Don’t shit get past me so don’t come my way with that. The nga says basic shit intricately. He’s a lyricist yeah.. but his makes his elementary shit sound college. That’s been his MO from day one.

Hollow. Is. Ass.

Lux got like 8 battles that we know of and lost half of them and he god tier but John John who does nt lose is just a nigga that been around for while lol

I heard John John lost to Twork though. But for the most part he either wins or he has debatables. I give him credit for always being prepared and professional that counts for something in this genre.

Lux is a blah blah blah.
And imma bar head. Don’t shit get past me so don’t come my way with that. The nga says basic shit intricately. He’s a lyricist yeah.. but his makes his elementary shit sound college. That’s been his MO from day one.

Hollow. Is. Ass.

lol nothing gets passed me either

Lux needed to retardate because he was too much for the current battle rap fan's ear

but even toned down his shit is complex

lol Hollow is the don ya scnow daaaaaaaat

I heard John John lost to Twork though. But for the most part he either wins or he has debatables. I give him credit for always being prepared and professional that counts for something in this genre.
That battle debatable. John John and Twork wasn’t a good matchup. It was like a counselor tryna talk to a mental patient. Energy vs charisma.

Back