Welcome To aBlackWeb

SUMMER IMPACT Card (Charlotte, NC 8/10/19)

All 5 mfs in the Champion recap agreed with what I said last night, it's 2-1 either way.

The choke cost Lux n Hollow rd 2, they clearly took rd 3. It comes down to the first.

stumble =/= choke

yo this nigga can never be objective with certain niggas lol
If both sides choked in the same round then it’s offsetting penalties like football. Chess more than stumbled. I’m the most objective nigga lol.

lol I'm easily the most objective nigga in here. I bet on a nigga I hate (DNA) and give props to niggas i hate.

Chess stumbled , Lux choked.

Every mf in this video is saying the same shit. So ALL of us are buggin? lol aight man

lol I'm easily the most objective nigga in here. I bet on a nigga I hate (DNA) and give props to niggas i hate.

Chess stumbled , Lux choked.

Every mf in this video is saying the same shit. So ALL of us are buggin? lol aight man

Chess had a 15 second “stumble” while taking water from Hollow? Either that’s a choke or that’s the longest stumble ever.

Lol tells me all I need to know about your opinion
No diss but u smoking that shit aintcha?
hqdefault.jpg

I just watched that and nwx was ridiculous the first rd no way they lost that
Battle ain't debatable at all

So lux gets to choke and have to change his scheme making hollow have to freestyle thru it and you STILL give him the round? You ngas is ass. Period.

Nah Roc and Chess ain't beat them at all

Lux and Hollow lil manned them niggas IMO

Loaded Hollows got the 1st and the 3rd for sure to me

Luckily this is YOUR opinion. Lol. Lux spits his basic shit in cursive and ngas go haywire like he gave the holy grail of bars and hollow is ASS. He ain’t been the same in years he’s just funny. “Hollows whistling byyyyy Tweeeeeet”. Foh man. Lmao.

If lux didn’t have hollow as his partner or have a partner than can freestyle on the fly that 2nd would have been a nightmare for him. But y’all would still give it to him.. grey hoodie loving ass dudes.

Other than the NWX vs EFB battle, I agree with all of these.

NWX vs EFB is debatable 2-1 either way, instant classic.
Yeah it’s def debatable. I gotta watch again cuz the 1st round was a blur. I was high as shit. But the 2nd and 3rd had my attention. Nitty was spittin spittin. And gotti continues to impress me battle after battle. I tried not to like him. Lol.

Yeah it’s def debatable. I gotta watch again cuz the 1st round was a blur. I was high as shit. But the 2nd and 3rd had my attention. Nitty was spittin spittin. And gotti continues to impress me battle after battle. I tried not to like him. Lol.

You back home yet? We gotta talk about this battle.

Normally I go back and rewatch 2 or 3 battles max from an event, I'm rewatching every battle from this event today.

Still blown about the last battle not going down tho.

Back