Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suge “LeadFoot” Knight pleads to manslaughter over fatal confrontation will serve 28 years in prison

some of this shit makes me feel like gangsters are supposed to die fairly young

they become immortalized in their strength or reputation at that time

in Suge's day, he never thought about being a old man in prison....and i doubt anybody does

its almost like if you cheat death for a little too long, you get stuck with life lol

we got og's gettin slid backstage, well known and once feared men pleading for their lives and telling on people, big cocaine cowboys selling books and motivational speeches, etc

shit is weird to watch

Just saw that he has to drop 85%. I think they said he'll be 73 when he gets out.

Probably not but it's gotta be a good feeling to see the old neighborhood bully get a sentence like that.

Never understood why niggas fear him. Luke & his homies already gave him that work. I guess Suge tried those "bullying" tactics against Snoop in those late 90s beefs & Master P was heavy in the streets & with the shit. Btw P saved Snoop's life & career around that time.

Can you imagine bruh, at some point richer and more powerful that you ever imagined. And years later you end up here.

Rip to the man he killed and the men he's killed. But, I can't help but feel for him

some of this shit makes me feel like gangsters are supposed to die fairly young

they become immortalized in their strength or reputation at that time

in Suge's day, he never thought about being a old man in prison....and i doubt anybody does

its almost like if you cheat death for a little too long, you get stuck with life lol

we got og's gettin slid backstage, well known and once feared men pleading for their lives and telling on people, big cocaine cowboys selling books and motivational speeches, etc

shit is weird to watch
it's quite fitting that I always find the 3rd act of gangster movies to be the worst of them. the downfall.

Reactions: 1/2
Back