Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suge “LeadFoot” Knight pleads to manslaughter over fatal confrontation will serve 28 years in prison

Dayum he'll have to do 25 and at the very least 15 if he appeals later and wins. I saw this coming for Suge a long time ago.

I really wanted to one day see him on the Breakfast Club tho... I will wait for his memoirs instead.

He finna do 15 n get outb

Cany believe some of you call what he did self defense.

Dude tried to extort other brothers trying to get money and got his ass kicked for it.
Instead of taking the ass kicking and going home to lick his wounds, he chose to act like a coward.

If he would have said "Aight yall got that one" he'd still be free.

Cowardice. The gift that keeps on giving.

Mother fucker demanding folks 'check-in'

Him taking this deal doesn't shake your confidence in that stance? If Suge thought he had any action he'd have took it to the box. This deal is a nigga knowing when he has no wins.
Could be running out of money and want to leave some for his kids

Cany believe some of you call what he did self defense.

Dude tried to extort other brothers trying to get money and got his ass kicked for it.
Instead of taking the ass kicking and going home to lick his wounds, he chose to act like a coward.

If he would have said "Aight yall got that one" he'd still be free.

Cowardice. The gift that keeps on giving.

Mother fucker demanding folks 'check-in'
@Cain
You better cut it out...b

He's not getting half time being a third striker. He'll do either 80% or 85% of his time. Marion Knight will more than likely never see the streets again.

Cosign.

California is a three strikes state. That means that when you commit your third felony you get the maximum sentence.

lmao Suge on the Breakfast club would've been hilarious

Charlamagne: So you say Dre came to you crying, saying that he wishes he was white?

Suge: Yup, he said he wanted to be a white man. I couldn't believe it. On piru

We entered an alternate universe when Suge got knocked out by that hairdrsser in like 06-08ish

Srwih1aCqeDoaZ_IJs_9n8YoMkI.jpg

Back