Welcome To aBlackWeb

Golden

Administrator
Im cutting out added sugar. only fruits for me. any1 else doin this? a nigga needs some moral support

did it get easier after the first few days?

how long u been doin it 4?

I've done it before long term for 3 months. It was hard as shit but it got better within two weeks. I'm just barely 4 days in now. I want all kinds of brownies and ice cream.

I've cut out all processed sugars first and weened by substituting with things that only contained pure sugar cane,

I do not eat pork, beef, or anything other than chicken and seafood at this point and Diary is the devil haha.

It take work, but it can be done and delicious and healthy substitutes makes it easier.

Whole Foods, Natural Grocers, health food stores like that will assist you with the "sugar" substitutes that are "healthy" not just replaced with soy, salt or some weird ISH.

well my plan is to go keto for 8 weeks and give up dairy and replace current milk with almond milk and eat the fruits and go back to drinking my gallon of water a day

well my plan is to go keto for 8 weeks and give up dairy and replace current milk with almond milk and eat the fruits and go back to drinking my gallon of water a day
R u gonna write down ur energy levels?

You have awesome decision making abilities. You should teach a decision making class!

I eat avocado and tomato, thats all for fruits though. Fruits arent bad for you at all, but sugar is sugar regardless of the source and if i am to stay in Ketosis i cant eat it. I miss the shit out of Pineapple and Mango though. If i have a cheat day i try to just stick with a fruit instead of going for a sweet like cake or donuts haha.

Back