Welcome To aBlackWeb

Greg mansed tf outta Tom.

And this nigga Roman. Lmaooooo. That shit was wild mango but he's my favorite character in the show hands down lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor.gif

It seems like Kendall is gonna be Logan's choice. During the whole shooting incident he kept asking if Kendall was ok. He didn't care about anybody's where abouts but Kendall.

With that said, I don't think there was a real shooting. I think Kendall staged the whole shit.

It seems like Kendall is gonna be Logan's choice. During the whole shooting incident he kept asking if Kendall was ok. He didn't care about anybody's where abouts but Kendall.

With that said, I don't think there was a real shooting. I think Kendall staged the whole shit.
I thought logan planted that shit lol. He peeped the PGM meeting wasnt goin well so they had a lockdown incident to work on her some more. It ended up going perfectly cuz logan, shiv and kendall all have different strengths so they was able to hit her all angles.

I'm not 100% sold that's what happened, but I don't put it past that mf at all.

I have doubts about kendall's mini breakdown to shiv too. Any other time I'd believe it, but considering he just played tf outa roman last ep.....idk. I dont think kendall has it in him to be that kinda cold blooded to fake cry and shit tho.

Word. Rewatching. Shiv was looking bad out there.
Logan was playin her and she knew it lol. It was funny when Logan told kendall good job and hugged him and just gave shiv a smile....he wanted her to see that he's favoring kendall. Which is even more fucked up for kendall.

I feel bad for tom yo lol. The nigga is an afterthought in every aspect of life even greg was bout to choose up lmao. Tom and roman is basically the same person. They suck and nobody respects them so they overcompensate with jokes and being bullies.

I have doubts about kendall's mini breakdown to shiv too. Any other time I'd believe it, but considering he just played tf outa roman last ep.....idk. I dont think kendall has it in him to be that kinda cold blooded to fake cry and shit tho.

That would be cold.

Did we see a body?! Lol

We didn't but it was on the news and they locked Roman down at an amusement park. And he was going senile about kendall. How do you keep that many moving parts going before the family finds out and nixes the deal.

We didn't but it was on the news and they locked Roman down at an amusement park. And he was going senile about kendall. How do you keep that many moving parts going before the family finds out and nixes the deal.
The man did cover up a body for kendall so would you really be shocked to find out he was running another scam? Lol

The man did cover up a body for kendall so would you really be shocked to find out he was running another scam? Lol

On this scale? Yes. That would be stupid writing. This show has been pretty good avoiding that so far.

They were making a deal for 24 BILLION.... we've seen scam's for less.

Gabi's theory could be true, but I'm still rolling with Kendall being the mastermind behind the fake shooting.

One thing's for sure, Logan is definitely watching everything Kendall does.

Opening scene on the rooftop...............the railings or whatever they're called were low enough for him to jump.

Ending scene on the rooftop...........the railings are too high for him to jump.

Should be interesting to see how this plays out over the course of the season.

One thing's for sure, Logan is definitely watching everything Kendall does.

Opening scene on the rooftop...............the railings or whatever they're called were low enough for him to jump.

Ending scene on the rooftop...........the railings are too high for him to jump.

Should be interesting to see how this plays out over the course of the season.
Lmao you think logan changed the height of the railings?

Anyway I floated the idea that kendall may be playing shiv like he did Roman but I think having him look like he was at his edge and could hurt or kill himself if he keeps this shit up tells me he probly meant what he said to her

Back