Welcome To aBlackWeb

Still got my money on greg. I dont think he's gonna be smart and cunning all of a sudden and take over, but it's not accidental he keeps seeing things he's not supposed to see...everybody keep making him do shit and trusting him cuz he's the dumb one who dont know any better.

You think he's gonna end up running shit.. like really running shit? Or ultimately end up being somebodys puppet.... but "running" shit lol?

I think he's a plant for his grandfather.

So he's probably just gathering intel......passing it to him........and, when the time is right......the old man's going to make a move on his brother (Logan).

Plausible but you're overthinking shit.

I'm not mad at kendall. All them niggas did him dirty when he was trying to do right cause they fucking scared and they still scared. Fuck them niggas. He trying to reclaim what's his.

Shiv cold but I don't care for Tom anyway. He's a bitch nigga and hasn't earned shit.

I'm not mad at kendall. All them niggas did him dirty when he was trying to do right cause they fucking scared and they still scared. Fuck them niggas. He trying to reclaim what's his.

Shiv cold but I don't care for Tom anyway. He's a bitch nigga and hasn't earned shit.
Kendall only doing that shit cuz his dad hanging a murder over his head lol. That's why I think he gon kill logan cuz the first misstep kendall makes, that body ain't gon stay a secret.

And shiv, as sheisty as she is, has a bit of scruples and doesnt like that logan is tryna be the only news outlet. Only way logan will stop acquiring things is if he dead...

Shit bout to turn real Lannister-ish (no incest) in a lil bit.

Shiv so cold she told tom on they wedding night she ain't gon be faithful. And meant it. That's my bitch right there.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Kendall only doing that shit cuz his dad hanging a murder over his head lol. That's why I think he gon kill logan cuz the first misstep kendall makes, that body ain't gon stay a secret.

And shiv, as sheisty as she is, has a bit of scruples and doesnt like that logan is tryna be the only news outlet. Only way logan will stop acquiring things is if he dead...

Shit bout to turn real Lannister-ish (no incest) in a lil bit.

Roman the only one that loves Logan hes just the most shook and could never actually express that shit cause his childhood wasnt like that, he was born into a competition already in motion. The rest of them legit hate him.

What kendall did this episode had nothing to do with him killing dude. That was just some good ol get back for Roman constantly fucking with him. Especially last episode with the vaulter shutdown. That was kendall's baby. Roman suggested they crush the company just to be a pos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman the only one that loves Logan hes just the most shook and could never actually express that shit cause his childhood wasnt like that, he was born into a competition already in motion. The rest of them legit hate him.

What kendall did this episode had nothing to do with him killing dude. That was just some good ol get back for Roman constantly fucking with him. Especially last episode with the vaulter shutdown. That was kendall's baby. Roman suggested they crush the company just to be a pos.
Mmmm that's interesting I ain't see it that way. You might be onto something lol..

I saw it as kendall resigning himself over to the fact that the only way to get back into dad's good graces is if he showed he's completely loyal to him. Kendall still wants to be top dog and Logan will let him if he kendall makes him believe he's in control.

Poor Roman his bitch ass is the runt of the litter and he knows it.

It's really not that farfetched considering the scenes with him, his mother, and his grandfather from last season.

Like I said its plausible.

I just don't see why it would go there. His brother could have fucked him over already. He showed he's not about that. Wants nothing to do with the shenanigans. Now theres some deep plot to have Greg's bumbling ass take over or shut them down? For what? Dudes just socially awkward. Have we even seen his mom for more than 2-3 minutes? What does she even look like? I just think that plot twist is over thought.

I just don't think it's that deep.
But its plausible maybe there's something I'm missing.

Back