Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shiv move makes complete sense to me cuz she's nothing if not spiteful
Yea plus if you look at it. Her father and others have been trying to tell her where she stand all along and she never got the hint that. People are basically telling her to just still in your lane.

Yea plus if you look at it. Her father and others have been trying to tell her where she stand all along and she never got the hint that. People are basically telling her to just still in your lane.
Yep she was told and shown over and over again she wouldn't be taken seriously by Logan, her brothers or any other powerful men they deal with. Her kid has a chance now when she def woulda got cut out if she went with ken

Yep she was told and shown over and over again she wouldn't be taken seriously by Logan, her brothers or any other powerful men they deal with. Her kid has a chance now when she def woulda got cut out if she went with ken
In business especially when you are doing it at a high level where. You have to realize people are always going to see you as a woman meaning you have to be ten times harder, smarter and cunning in order to survive let alone win in that environment. Hell her father is Logan roy and he knew like everyone else she wasn't the female version of him.

I was rooting for Shiv, but she’s a fucking idiot. That was cutting off your nose to spite your face exemplified.

I called it over a month ago, Shiv would “win” but Mattson would fuck her in the end. I thought she would become a chess player by the end of the show but she’s barely a tic tac toe player.

Her dad positioned her and her brothers to be kings and queens on the chess board and she squandered it to become a pawn under another pawn (Tom) just to not see her brother win.

The sad shit is, she really thinks what she did was smart.

IMG_5668.jpeg

Last edited:
This series has been a great reflection of modern day corporate America and politics. But in this episode I think they truly nailed the aforementioned.
I praise the writers and directors lullabying me with all of the great family moments and into thinking(well for about 10 minutes) oh yeah the siblings got this. But no ....of course it wasn't going to work that way. In the end it's about what I can get,whats a better move for me,why not make this move because who really cares,theres no love to be lost? Oh I've got this horrible Ace up my sleeve and I'm going to play it.
Sometimes the lust for power outweighs love.
Kendall ends up knowing he will never be his father.
Roman I feel like he has the same feeling but with some relief.
Shiv in a loveless ,cold ,and corporate relationship but hey she can guide Tom through whatever power he has.
Connor Content with whatever he can get out of being an Ambassador and Wila
Greg ....well in the immortal words of Jabba the Hutt YOURE MY KIND OF SCUM....he is the kind of scum Tom admires and needs and will always do his bidding.
People like Matsson do win in life and we may dislike,not care for and even hate them but it happens
I will miss the characters, the back and forths . It was a pleasure.

Back