Welcome To aBlackWeb

Told y’all Shiv would negotiate her way into the CEO role with Mattson.

She purposely brought up the point that Americans will not trust a European running ATN and that would have an economic impact.

Right there was her saying put me at the lead. ATN being ran by Logan’s daughter would be very well received.

I thought the kids still want to do Pearce, Shiv just basically made sure they didn’t tank the deal and ruin that plan. I’m sure madsen story is done. Only 6 episodes left to wrap the series.

9505a75719a8814ad1ec3dd9711fe5f9871b928f.gifv

7708ad15945dbf5aade9dd263678382807e7ded7.gifv

443f6cabccbcf06c893bdf6f413ad743d7177646.gifv

I’m in corporate finance and when those investors start digging into the details that shit is going to blow the fuck up.

Plus, there’s a tape with Logan clearly NOT saying double the earnings. That shit will be Hitoshima if it gets out.

SEC going to be all over they ass.

I’m in corporate finance and when those investors start digging into the details that shit is going to blow the fuck up.

Plus, there’s a tape with Logan clearly NOT saying double the earnings. That shit will be Hitoshima if it gets out.

SEC going to be all over they ass.
On top of that the idea itself is just dumb af. Foxnews/Disney retirement homes wtf lol

The thing with Roman and Kendall and with super rich mfs...is that when things miraculously work out they gon think it's bc they're so smart and they know what they're doing. When really they just throwing bullshit at a wall. These niggas are dumb af. They have no idea wtf they're doing and are just winging it every step of way. They'd be nothing if they didn't have money to lord money over ppl.

Back