Welcome To aBlackWeb

@toheeb27 just an FYI that's your boy lmao
The kids been bums.. lol nobody said these niggas were competent. Just if they were raised by ppl who actually gave a fuck and didn't actively seek to manipulate and break em down their entire lives things woulda turned out for the better with them rather than the shit we been seeing
I’m just talking dollars and cents/sense….
Buy for 1 sell for 2….

Them bringing their personal emotions in the business world is major no no…. Niggas really said we are gonna risk losing a multi billion dollar deal so we can make an extra 100 million

:lol10:

Litt
As the season goes on the more I'm siding with Logan :js4: He gave them all opportunity which is more than most niggas get from their pops and they all failed. I don't feel bad for those incompetent fucks.
Funny thing is people been clowning Conner since day one. But this episode I have to say even was impressive. That he was able to see pass all of their bullshit and tell them straight up what the issue really was really about.

Last edited:
In defense of the kids, what reason do they have to trust Logan that this is a good deal and that he's actually lookin out for their best interest? As a viewer we know he's right, but the only reason he came to them on the humble is bc they had the drop on him. It's more manipulation. They not gon forget about the other times he swore up and down shit was sweet only to find out it was some other bullshit. He's right but they literally can't afford to believe him lol

All that being said the only person I root for is Geri and Logan better leave her tf alone!

Forgot to comment on last week's episode but Roman is the only one out the 3 who doesn't lack self-awareness. He realizes that Kendall and Shiv have no idea wtf they're doing and they're only trying to hurt their father

Forgot to comment on last week's episode but Roman is the only one out the 3 who doesn't lack self-awareness. He realizes that Kendall and Shiv have no idea wtf they're doing and they're only trying to hurt their father
He s the youngest usually they are the ones who are closest to their parents…. Out the 4 he was the one who actually loved his pops

See what happens when you try to fuck with Geri

whoopi-goldberg-danny-glover.gif

Crazy how the kids all telling him to fuck off and him saying they suck was their last convo. Wonder if he heard Roman's message that he ain't gon be his lil stooge before he croaked. If he had just gone to Connors wedding he woulda been fine. Bitch ass nigga

Back