Welcome To aBlackWeb

Q

To keep it brief ….he s 80 plus lol ( don’t remember his age) and has to work because the way he sees it none of his kids have what it takes to take over for him… each of them are low key losers
I thought you would be giving a different explanation lol. I feel slightly sympathetic for a different reason but all this shit is his fault

So all the episodes when the kids were like I don't want a business partner I just want a parent you were screaming soft lmao
These are 2 different issues lol this conflates personal and professional issues

Maybe their personal relationship would be better today
if Logan didn’t have to carry them professionally and have them resent him for doing so

How is it his fault?
abbott-elementary-stare.gif

When your own kids don't even bother to show up to your party, let alone call, text or send a card for your bday......you're really not the person you think you are.
This is after he shitted on their take over scheme…. why would they fuck w him at this point?

Weren’t they at his bday party in season 1?

So they mad at him for not letting them fuck w his business the one he gave them jobs and equity in they prolly didn’t deserve

And they really mad at him?

:hahaha:

Their whole family is shit, minus Greg and maybe Conner. And even Con seems batshit crazy with his POTUS run.

So they mad at him for not letting them fuck w his business the one he gave them jobs and equity in they prolly didn’t deserve

And they really mad at him?

:hahaha:
Fam Logan was mad kendall left a business deal to come to his weak ass bday party in the very first episode. His main point to them throughout their lives was that business comes before everything, especially family. Now the kids aint make no effort for him...not even a card or text. To do business. And he upset they didn't make time for him lmao. In no world is this NOT his fault. They tried to love him. He dont want it.

Fam Logan was mad kendall left a business deal to come to his weak ass bday party in the very first episode. His main point to them throughout their lives was that business comes before everything, especially family. Now the kids aint make no effort for him...not even a card or text. To do business. And he upset they didn't make time for him lmao. In no world is this NOT his fault. They tried to love him. He dont want it.
More evidence of why Logan didn’t believe he s ready or the one to lead the company

More evidence of why Logan didn’t believe he s ready or the one to lead the company
his kids suck bc he's a shitty father. thank you for making everyone's point

he's surrounded by ppl he doesn't like or respect on his birthday bc he's a shitty person

his kids suck bc he's a shitty father. thank you for making everyone's point

he's surrounded by ppl he doesn't like or respect on his birthday bc he's a shitty person
Lol if he was a shitty father they d all be working at McDs, instead they are all worth billions they didn’t earn and instead of saying thank you and shutting the fuck up…..

Being rich inherently makes you a good person

rs_600x600-170316215851-600-sheree-whitfield-rhoa-bravo.jpg

The nigga being alone at the end of his life tells you the typa person he is

Being rich inherently makes you a good person

rs_600x600-170316215851-600-sheree-whitfield-rhoa-bravo.jpg

The nigga being alone at the end of his life tells you the typa person he is
It does nt mean he s a good person …. My point is he s disappointed that as he looks at his kids he doesn’t see anyone capable of taking over the company he built although he prolly gave them all the tools necessary to do so

Which is the premise of the show

And even while carrying that disappointment he made sure to look after and ensured that they d be good for life

But I guess he didn’t hug them enough

Back