Welcome To aBlackWeb

Subway’s bread deemed NOT bread due to its high sugar content

It's been about a year since Ive are it anyway but canceled.

Jersey Mike’s is fire

I miss Quizno’s
This and this

Haven't had Quizno in 15yrs but that chicken joint with the pesto and tomatoes and the Alfredo and bacon

2 of the best damn sandwiches u ever ate.

I just get my sandwich from this place (mom and pop) that bakes it bread daily right across the street

shit so fire

They got too many damn locations, seems like no matter where I go there are three within 10 miles

Shit might just be a massive front like the Mattress Firm
The mafia owns mattress companies or some cocaine cartel.

Also the Landmark Diner and other city named diner restaurants are owned by the mob I'm sure.Not like the mob in Brooklyn or Jersey, but like the real mafia straight from Italy.

Also the mafia owns comedy clubs which are often close to,or attached to those Diner locations.

Ireland like "nigga that ain't bread,it's cake"

They on Subway right now

first the tuna,now this.

WTF is the tuna,if it's not Tuna?

I worked there for a few months ,I used to eat that shit all the time.

I haven't eaten in a while for no particular reason

It might be because I lived in places with corner store sandwiches better than them.

its probably a mix of trash fish that’s left ovet After other companies take all the good parts just not TUNA

Ppl don’t realize that most of that tuna u see in cans isnt 100% tuna and if it is, it’s the most trash part of the fish... Real tuna is very expensive
Yeah, you're right because it be high as fuck at those meat markets.

Subway trash and I'm glad I stopped eating it. When I heard they had bugs in their bread and stalled bread was when I was done with that shit for good. Walmart still got subway but don't nobody be buying shit there and I'm surprised they ain't shutdown that subway in walmart yet.

Why would anyone be shocked?

Obesity rates are high in the US.
Diabetes is as well.
Both in Black communities.

It’s enriched though, it’s not healthy to begin with.

Back