Welcome To aBlackWeb

Styles P is a bus driver now?

Niggas can't rap forever and bills don't stop because you once was a world touring artist.

I feel you. But it’s always considered an L when you go from millions to thousands. In America it would be no excuse why you couldn’t do something with your opportunity

Even tho it's alright to have a normal job after being really successful in the entertainment world, it's got to be kind of embarrassing too.

Niggas can't rap forever and bills don't stop because you once was a world touring artist.

Most legacy acts can still tour and make good money. With that said, Styles P is the perfect example of how to move after you're past your peak in hiphop. He's made multiple businesses including a popular juice bar. He's made connections with other people in the game and went into business with them and he's still making great music and positioned himself next to younger talent (dave east) and maintained his status and based off the OP he's acting now.

Look at the moves Nas is making the past few years. I wouldn't be surprised if Nas is worth half a billion in the next 10 years.

Any famous rapper who ends up working at Wendys is an idiot.

Most legacy acts can still tour and make good money. With that said, Styles P is the perfect example of how to move after you're past your peak in hiphop. He's made multiple businesses including a popular juice bar. He's made connections with other people in the game and went into business with them and he's still making great music and positioned himself next to younger talent (dave east) and maintained his status and based off the OP he's acting now.

Look at the moves Nas is making the past few years. I wouldn't be surprised if Nas is worth half a billion in the next 10 years.

Any famous rapper who ends up working at Wendys is an idiot.

All facts. I feel like if your were successful even marginal success and didn’t have a drug problem most entertainers should be alright after they retire.

Those who ride a bus tend to be nice, when you don't have money on the card they usually let you in anyway but warn you about the guards.

Its always the ticket guards who are idiots.

ECM9ElTXUAA23A-

Artists tour 24/7/365. That means they do a show, get on a tour bus to another city, do another show, repeat.

I can imagine that living out of a tour bus for the first few years of your career might be exciting, and an eye opening experience. But Styles P has been around since 1997/98. He's been touring for 20+ years.

I can see how a person with that kind of touring experience might want to buy a house and a car and live in one place.

I would make 475k a year too if I worked 74hrs overtime every week?! If I gotta work 3 full time jobs a week to make that much money...we’ll then FUCK that much money...I’ll take my time, health and life over that shit....

On topic: Anybody who thought or thinks Styles is broke is crazy af lol...this man been havin’ businesses other than hip hop since he stepped foot in tha game...he been publishing/writing books since before most these artist out now were thinking about writing a rhyme lol

Styles P tha Goat...

Back