Welcome To aBlackWeb

Styles P is a bus driver now?

Yeah I remember years back when people clowned Vita (i think) for working a job in Macy's or something, I was like fair play shes working to pay the bills..

a L is a L

Would I hang my head over it if this was true and I wasn’t in his shoes? Hell no

But I won’t be walking around like I somehow came out better then when I was a world touring artist

You hold the L with grace and keep it pushing

Some people think things like this are an L because they feel like a normal job would be a big drop from being a famous rapper. They don't realize that a lot of rappers wind up broke and wish they had a decent job.
The only L would be not taking advantage of being a rapper and pulling a Chamillionaire and learning how to invest that money he or she earned as a rapper. End of the day rapping is a job and there is only so many hours in a day to earn money off it. One job or another job is still a job. If you get an opportunity to touch a large chunk of money and don't make that money work for you, only then have you took an L.

Mta makes decent money and decent benefits that wouldn't be a loss:js4:
$461,646 in Pay for One Worker: M.T.A. Overtime Scrutinized by Prosecutors

One worker at the Long Island Rail Road, asserting that he logged about 74 hours of overtime every week atop his regular duty, was paid $461,646 last year — more than the combined salaries of Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio.

It's for a movie role.

Monica the R&B singer became a nurse. You gotta understand there comes a time when an artist can't really command what they used to or have families and Don't want to drop them to go your for 8 months and be away from that. Therefore it's a lot easier for them to get regular jobs.

Styles doesn't to rap anymore he owns 4 juice bars and a nutritional health restaurant, he also owns part of masters and other ventures.

Yeah I already said its prolly not real.

But if you go from millions/hundred of thousands and wind up havin' to do a normal job it's because you choked your finances.

Save and invest while you're up. No sympathy for these has beens who spend their money on a bullshit superficial lifestyle they should kno' they can't sustain.

If you're like Amil or Rampage from Flipmode ight fair enough but Monica had a play album, didn't she?

Last edited:
Lol that shits an L
a L is a L

Would I hang my head over it if this was true and I wasn’t in his shoes? Hell no

But I won’t be walking around like I somehow came out better then when I was a world touring artist

You hold the L with grace and keep it pushing
Niggas can't rap forever and bills don't stop because you once was a world touring artist.

Back