Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stuck.

Sometimes.
Nothing a lil inspiration can't solve.
Or maybe alone time to think and process what's what and where's the goal.

Yup.

I'm working towards a lot of things, it's just slow ass fuck

Y’all ever felt like y’all was stuck?
Stuck in the same place or position and not growing or moving?

As far as life or a job.
Absolutely...I need new growth and challenges to stimulate my mind..I also wanna make more money..I wanna blow these side hustles up and feed my ppl so they can blow!

I also appreciate those who I fux with on here that allow me to be creative and help me with certain motivations that may have never blossomed if i wasnt a member here

Currently in that place now in my professional life. Its my fault though for getting complacent , thinking i'm straight in this position. But now realizing there is no opportunity for growth and i'm just going through the motions of life.. Its like I'm just working to be working.. Because I HAVE to. Come in the office and its like groundhog day. Shit is wack af bruh lol

I'll be honest tho...
Kandy t-shirt business is inspiring ...

ESPECIALLY with Goldie site.

You gotta think, most company websites are trash.

With selling shit in abw, the site already the shit, so that's half the battle. I wish I had something to sell in the abw store

Yup, last year at a former job that I used to work at for 5 years. I seen no growth at my position. Manager was running finesse moves on giving salary raises. Waited 2 weeks after I graduated from college to make a move. On a Monday morning, I came to the job, cussed the manager out and left.

The ones you fuck with can help you here and in you r personal life..start cutting loose ends Kandy those who aint helping can go
I don’t fuck with nobody like that. I’d literally have to start cutting off my mama and family.

I’m stuck because of me.

Y’all ever felt like y’all was stuck?
Stuck in the same place or position and not growing or moving?

As far as life or a job.

Constantly. Both job/career-wise and in life.

Musically I can't create shit, my frame of mind ain't right and hasn't been right for a while. Only thing I've been able to do related to it has been to get my publishing straightened out for my catalog of work.

Careerwise I need to expand my business, but life is impeding on that. I don't have the time to move the way I want so I've been stuck int he same place for a few years.

I'm actually surprised I was able to draw that pic in @Kandy 's art thread. I haven't been able to draw in yeeeears.

Last edited:
I'll be honest tho...
Kandy t-shirt business is inspiring ...

ESPECIALLY with Goldie site.

You gotta think, most company websites are trash.

With selling shit in abw, the site already the shit, so that's half the battle. I wish I had something to sell in the abw store
These niggas ain’t buying shit from me blood.
I get most my business from people I’ve associated with. Not many close friends or family.

There's times it appears things are stagnant in my life or with my endeavors but one thing plants have taught me is that things don't really grow overnight.

I learned that whether I plant 100 seeds or pursue 100 goals it isn't as important because growth takes time. Sometimes growth is slow and usually when that growth happens (in its proper season) it happens faster than anticipated. So things can go from stagnant to almost overwhelming pretty quickly also.

But things like trees that stay rooted and last for generations and supply it's fruits for everyone for generations take YEARS to get to that point but when it finally does reach maturity EVERYTHING benefits from its existence.

Growth takes time. And things grow in their season.

I hope that was able to help some.

Last edited:
There's times it appears things are stagnant in my life or with my endeavors but one thing plants have taught me is that things don't really grow overnight.

I learned that whether I plant 100 seeds or pursue 100 goals it isn't as important because growth takes time. Sometimes growth is slow and usually when that growth happens (in its proper season) it happens faster than anticipated. So things can go from stagnant to almost overwhelming pretty quickly also.

But things like trees that stay rooted and last for generations and supply it's fruits for everyone for generations take YEARS to get to that point but when it finally does reach maturity EVERYTHING benefits from its existence.

Growth takes time.

I hope that was able to help some.
You have a great outlook

These niggas ain’t buying shit from me blood.
I get most my business from people I’ve associated with. Not many close friends or family.
Yeah but stil

It's up there... That's something can promote and push anytime you feel it.

And you always getting new eyes on it

Back