Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Street Fighter 6

Isn't all that already offered in season passes though?

I get the character point though. I've bought character packs that didn't have any characters I liked just for completeness sake.

Feel free to correct me but I thought the season pass was solely the new characters and maybe a stage? I never bought one cause I didn't like the price. I just know that every company seems hellbent on making more than that original 60$ now and I don't like how it looks for fighting games.

Feel free to correct me but I thought the season pass was solely the new characters and maybe a stage? I never bought one cause I didn't like the price. I just know that every company seems hellbent on making more than that original 60$ now and I don't like how it looks for fighting games.

I think the season passes have had characters, stages, costumes, and other little things too.

I think continued support for games is good. If I can have fun with a game for $60 for a year and they release a $20 add-on that gives me another year of fun, why not?

Game looks really good. I look forward to seeing more.

Capcom Showcase today so they should have more to give us.

I don't mind supporting any well done game that I feel I got my money worth to begin with. I shitted on No Man's Sky for years and they've done nothing but give 2 games worth of free updates since its release.

I feel with fighting games, they should give us more options with the dlc characters since they make up 90% of the game. Still mad they never released Dudley for SF5.

I suck at fighting games. I'ma button-mashing faceass mf. But I just might buy this to vote with my dollars to piss off the net nerds that will be surely dissing this game because of the hip hop influenced undertones I'm noticing.

You late to the party homie. Street Fighter been hip hop since 3 3rd strike.

Yeah I'm definitely late. I admit I've never played 3rd Strike. Not a half bad selection screen soundtrack either.

I just remember how bad the lames was wettin they pants when the Mortal Kombat X trailer dropped featuring raps by Wiz Khalifa and mfs heads exploded.

Yeah I'm definitely late. I admit I've never played 3rd Strike. Not a half bad selection screen soundtrack either.

I just remember how bad the lames was wettin they pants when the Mortal Kombat X trailer dropped featuring raps by Wiz Khalifa and mfs heads exploded.

It's happening with this game too. A lot of people like the musical direction, but you also see a lot of comments like "Why did they choose this trash music?" or "Ugh I don't want any cRap in my street fighter."

Back