Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Street Fighter 6

I’m hype for it but I’m not feeling some of the move animations. They seem a bit floaty on some of them. Crap really bothers me. Like the rhythm is off. For example Jamie’s air flare move looks cool but the way the opponent is knocked to mid air afterwards feels like paper mache. The opponent shouldn’t be rising and falling to the ground at the same rate of speed the entire time they in the air ok their way to the ground, especially for the short distance they travel…

The team at Capcom need to take some cues from Harada on animation key frames or even study Third Strike for a refresher. None of tekken attack animations ever feel like they lack gravity and heaviness to them even on the non-heavy hitter characters.
game like a year away. You looking too deep

I like new intros and all that.

Seems like the new team is really putting a lot of effort into the bells and whistles. I'm happy. For me SF gameplay >>>> MK gameplay. That said, MK has really killed SF, especially in recent times, when it comes to presentation, content, and cool factor. It seems like Capcom is actually trying to compete in those areas now. That's a very good thing.

They need to do something else with the season passes for fighting games. stages, costumes, effects or whatever but don't double the roster size ONLY via the passes.

nothing feels worse than paying for a new character and then finding out they don't fit your style.

They need to do something else with the season passes for fighting games. stages, costumes, effects or whatever but don't double the roster size ONLY via the passes.

nothing feels worse than paying for a new character and then finding out they don't fit your style.
:js4:

It was either that or they keep releasing a new game. Sfv tried something different with buying new character via in game currency but shit took a lot of currency. Hated that shit. Season passes make the initial game cost more than $60 and you can wait for the definitive edition but that don’t come out until the game done wore out it welcome. It’s a lose-lose for your wallet

It was either that or they keep releasing a new game. Sfv tried something different with buying new character via in game currency but shit took a lot of currency. Hated that shit. Season passes make the initial game cost more than $60 and you can wait for the definitive edition but that don’t come out until the game done wore out it welcome. It’s a lose-lose for your wallet

Yea thats why I'll cop 6 on the PC and maybe the complete version of 5 down the road. SF4 had like 3 or 4 iterations by the time it finished and i enjoyed all of it.

they want money, better release dual costume packs, one for a main character that your created character can wear as well. I'll drop another 60 in a heatbeat if I can create a black version of ken rocking addias gear.

Isn't all that already offered in season passes though?

I get the character point though. I've bought character packs that didn't have any characters I liked just for completeness sake.

Back