Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why didn’t they shave this Indian girl mustache?

I fucked around and went from episode 3 to 7

Thankfully it didn’t really show much but shit!

I’m going back to 4 but I wasn’t lost @ 7.

I was just thinking why she looking for this Indian girl so tuff

Finished season 2 last night. Season 1 was def better IMO. I like seeing the growth in EL, she's becoming a true little bad ass. Lmaoo, she doesn't play about her Mike does she? She knocked lil Max clean off that skateboard and then curved her handshake..hard!

I didn't like/see the point of some of the new characters. Max added nothing for me, her brother just made me angry with his girly face, pedostache and chesticles. I was hoping he'd crash that damn car. Eight was cool. I would have liked to see more of her.
Anddd Will just can't catch a damn break, poor kid.

Didn't read the thread because didn't wanna be spoiled but I am going to binge the second season while doing Sunday meal prepping.

Is it better or worse than the first season?

Didn't read the thread because didn't wanna be spoiled but I am going to binge the second season while doing Sunday meal prepping.

Is it better or worse than the first season?
I like the first season best, but season 2 is a must watch. I'm gonna watch again when I have time.

Why didn’t they just turn on ALL the sprinklers?

They didn’t have to do my nigga Samwise Gamble like that yo

Nigga made it all the way to Mordor and back and got shanked in Hicktown, Indiana smdh

I like the first season best, but season 2 is a must watch. I'm gonna watch again when I have time.

I finally realized why all these older boys had such ugly hairdos. Steve, Bill, even Jonathan. Because it's set in the 80's!

Back