"Stranger Things" Creators Sued For Allegedly Stealing Show Idea

ehhhh

i'ma have to go to the receipts then

No disrespect. But, you sound like an idiot.

No disrespect but you come off emotional like a woman upset cause I don't like something that you do. The hell wrong with you niggas acting like we suppose to like the same shit. If you like it cool, I dont.

Last edited:
I've come to realize buddy known to dislike everything everybody likes, I don't know if it's suppose to be a edgy gimmick post or just trollin.

Reactions: AP2.5
I've come to realize buddy known to dislike everything everybody likes, I don't know if it's suppose to be a edgy gimmick post or just trollin.

if you read all of his posts using this logic, its quite easy to identify when he's doing this

if 9/10 people say a show is dope af, he might watch it (mad late), then respond with "its surprisingly good"

whose surprise though? lol

Reactions: Infamous114
I've come to realize you're all sheep and just like what the next person like to fit in. I'm like the only person to like Big Bang Theory do I get up in arms when people say it's trash.

I say the flash and arrow are pretty decent shows but their current season is garbage and people get upset, it's like you niggas zombies and can't think for yourselves. We all don't have to like the same things, y'all like it I don't

I've come to realize you're all sheep and just like what the next person like to fit in. I'm like the only person to like Big Bang Theory do I get up in arms when people say it's trash.
i dont think you are using "sheep" correctly in this example

but ok

Nah, I like what I like and you a nigga who watching a show with nothing but honkey's and a token, you the cac according to your logic. Cut the nonsense
yo chi

wtf is Big Bang Theory then? LMAO

Reactions: GOAT