Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Stranger Things" Creators Sued For Allegedly Stealing Show Idea

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
It seems as though Netflix's most popular series, Stranger Things, was not an original idea by the show's creators, Ross and Matt Duffer. TMZ got its hands on a lawsuit filed by Charlie Kessler that says the brothers ripped off his short film, Montauk, for their series. Charlie's film premiered in 2012 and even won an award at the Hamptons International Film Festival.

The central idea of Charlie's movie involves secret government experiments - the same as Stranger Things.

Things get tricky as Charlie apparently pitched his film to the brothers in 2014, but nothing took off. He was later shocked when the show came out in 2016 allegedly using his script, idea and overall story.

Charlie's seeking money and destruction of all materials that were his first. Check out his film below - what do you guys think?

As for the upcoming third season, producer Shawn Levy previously let some interesting details slip. "Mike and Eleven and are going strong, so that's a relationship that continues, and same with Mad Max and Lucas," he said. "But again, they're like 13- or 14-year-old kids, so what does romance mean at that stage of life? It can never be simple and stable relationships and there's fun to that instability."

I mean show already looked like every other sci-fi in the suburbs showcase dating back to the 80s. This is why I never even bothered to see it. So good luck making this suit stick. The evidence must be really damning.

I mean show already looked like every other sci-fi in the suburbs showcase dating back to the 80s. This is why I never even bothered to see it. So good luck making this suit stick. The evidence must be really damning.

U really do hate everything

Nah, I need to watch a show that has action that will keep me watching, don't make me wait until the final 2 episodes to do something

whats crazy is there are about 3 shows he was hating just to hate...once he finally watched, he ended up liking them

shrugs

Name them besides Game Of Thrones cause everybody thought that was some dungeon and dragons nerdy shit

Back