Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Straight males and butt play........Gay or Nay?

Straight males and butt play, is it gay?

• Total voters
Race ain't gonna be happy till her man on the bed holding his knees up and cheesing....

Spitting?! Y’all making me not wanna fuck no more.

I will square up with a mf who spit at me. Unless it’s on my vagina. But anywhere else

:squareup:

ha ha have your jokes
but homie was probably one of the best men Ive ever been intimate with and dope in and out of the bedroom

when I say street nigga I mean someone thats in these streets.
he works for the city and I dont mean sanitation ';;lll
Eh....

Even Niggaz in jail get their ass ate, can't say I'm surprised it's in the streets... Good thing I'm removed from such savagery
:tuh:

Spitting?! Y’all making me not wanna fuck no more.

I will square up with a mf who spit at me. Unless it’s on my vagina. But anywhere else

:squareup:
Only from a female, that shit is hot. She riding and look down on u and spit in ur face while talking shit. I’m telling u in the heat of it all, it’s amazingly hot

ha ha have your jokes
but homie was probably one of the best men Ive ever been intimate with and dope in and out of the bedroom
Lol.... That's great....

I would hope he was fucking your brains loose...

I can't imagine you eating ass, AND the nigga can't fuck....

Like.... Why even live??

Only from a female, that shit is hot. She riding and look down on u and spit in ur face while talking shit. I’m telling u in the heat of it all, it’s amazingly hot

see I never spit on a man before and have no plans on doing so

I just like being dominated because Im so argumentative and love debating so in the bedroom I like to be punished lmao

Back