Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Story time

My first and only threesome,both of these chicks started drooling in each others mouths like birds feeding each other. Then she turn the other chick upside down and started fisting her and she squirting all over the place.

From that day forward I realized women are way more nastier than us men, they just know how to hide it better than us.
Facts

My first and only threesome,both of these chicks started drooling in each others mouths like birds feeding each other. Then she turn the other chick upside down and started fisting her and she squirting all over the place.

From that day forward I realized women are way more nastier than us men, they just know how to hide it better than us.
Go on...👀

No one's hiding anything tho

Just b/c some dudes may not get "nasty time" regularly or at all, doesn't mean it's being hidden....just means you (general you, not personal) aren't privy to it...for reasons

I have experienced this and it can be overwhelming. It's almost like they are trying to lick and suck the soul out of you...
If you ain’t been souless you ain’t lived yet.

had this chick put the shit on me once. I got up….walked into another room. Forgot what I walked in there for..
Went back to the room and saw myself still laying in the bed next to her.
had a nigga in two places at once.

I messed with this chick that was into S&M. Wanted me to do all kind of crazy shit to her. I had to leave. Shit was damn near to the point of potentially killing someone. I was like fuck no!

other than my king delivery area(😼) I don't like no part of my body licked on. Armpits ewww with the fuck

I think I was scarred as a teenager and now tongue on my skin 🤢. This boy in high-school on a date at the movies. He lean over and started licking my ear and neck and shit. His breath was hot, stank and sticky. I can remember like it was yesterday ugh.

I literally felt like a komodo dragon was attacking me. So now that's what I think of a tongue on my skin.
giphy.gif

Back