Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Story time

I got super grossed out by this chick one time who asked me if I wanted to watch her drink my cum out tha used condom 🤮

I told her we could’a cut out tha middle man (condom) and I would’a just bust in her mouth…she said she liked drinkin’ it out tha rubber tho…shit was weird and gross to me watching her walk around tha room collectin’ my used condoms from tha session…she was nasty af lol

I got super grossed out by this chick one time who asked me if I wanted to watch her drink my cum out tha used condom 🤮

I told her we could’a cut out tha middle man (condom) and I would’a just bust in her mouth…she said she liked drinkin’ it out tha rubber tho…shit was weird and gross to me watching her walk around tha room collectin’ my used condoms from tha session…she was nasty af lol
you still got her number đź‘€

ofc...but AFTER a got damn shower

this shit aint tv where you see people hooking up in the club and the next shot of them is in someones place taking each other's clothes off

lol
So you eat a random just because she showered?

this the nasty Nigga here yall

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
My first and only threesome,both of these chicks started drooling in each others mouths like birds feeding each other. Then she turn the other chick upside down and started fisting her and she squirting all over the place.

From that day forward I realized women are way more nastier than us men, they just know how to hide it better than us.

Back