Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Stimmy Watch 3: Biden’s $1.9 Trillion COVID relief bill

Legit happy for all yall and glad yall bout to get some more bread

In theory everybody should be happy but the average American has been programmed through media and news to look down on people who are not well off financially.

It's a real problem in this country when some of the same people who are in the category of the ones who are receiving the money are the main ones pocket watching and hating.

It's like how the average sports fan always sides with the team/ownership when a player is fighting for more money and then they look dumb as fuck when they try to compare a millionaire athlete going up against a billionaire owner to their thousandaire daily lives.

Monthly payments starting in July 2021 and going to July 2022. In or around October 2021 Democrats will move to make that monthly child payment permanent.

You'll get the payments the same way you get your stimulus. Direct deposit, paper checks, or those charge cards.
Thanks

I don't think the average person in America really keeps up with politics so they probably aren't even hip to how impactful that Child Tax Credit is about to be.

I mean most of us are on ABW, Twitter, Facebook, etc so we have somewhat of an understanding as to how a lot of this shit works but your average Black person in America is not watching confirmation hearings and Senators hold the floor open for a vote and procedural votes to advance bills from the House floor to the Senate floor for a vote to be passed.

But I guaran fucking tee you that as soon as these monthly Child Tax payments start hitting niggas are gonna be like hold up????

You mean I'm getting $250 a month for a whole year just for having a kid? Yes nigga you are.

Why am I getting this money? Because Democrats are trying to end child poverty and help out low income earners in America.

But Democrats don't fuck with us like that right? No that's incorrect. It's actually the Republicans who do not fuck with us like that you know, considering that NOT A SINGLE REPBUBLICAN IN CONGRESS VOTED FOR THIS $1.9T STIMULUS PACKAGE FROM JOE BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember back when niggas was saying how important that winning those 2 Senate races in Georgia were? Winning those seats was always going to be life changing for so many people but niggas was too busy getting their Joe Biden jokes off and doing their both sides arguments about Democrats and Republicans.

Now Democrats are putting money directly in niggas pockets. They're pumping up programs that will assist so many of us yet I'm sure there will be a wave of whataboutism negativity coming around that corner shortly. That train is never late when it comes to this shit.

The point of this money is to spend it how you want otherwise they'd give coupons and stamps and shit. Even buyin' some weed from the corner dealer is good for the local economy

Which is why I get annoyed when I see people pushing folks who are what we would consider to be broke or poor and advising them to invest their money in stocks or buy bitcoin.

If you are a low income earner or just barely getting by as is I would never advise you to invest your money in stocks or bitcoin. I would tell you to spend your bread how you would normally do it.

If you were gonna buy some rims then buy them. Don't by some shares of Apple just because you got a stimmy. Fuck that. Go do what you would normally do.

A lot of times the niggas that push poor people to invest in stocks and bitcoin come as as very predatory. It's foul.

This bout to be a good year for me to set myself and family up

this stimmy money
Tax return
50k net profit on the sale of my house
New job making way over 6 figs

Im blessed and thankful cause it could be way different

I remember in 2011 when me and my wife got our income tax return in February it was the largest lump sum of money that either one of us had ever received at one time. It felt like we were rich lololololololol.

That tax return was enough for us to go and get our first apartment and buy a second car. It was just me, my wife and our first son at the time and he wasn't even 1 yet.

That one income tax check was life changing though. That's why I never clown on people who react a certain way when they come across a chunk of change. You just never know how that boost can change their whole outcome on everything.

That income tax check in 2011 allowed us to get a second car, an apartment, furnish the apartment, and for the first time in our lives it really felt like we weren't living pay check to paycheck. It felt like we weren't always waiting on that next check to do everything that needed to be done.

It's wild.

I don't think the average person in America really keeps up with politics so they probably aren't even hip to how impactful that Child Tax Credit is about to be.

I mean most of us are on ABW, Twitter, Facebook, etc so we have somewhat of an understanding as to how a lot of this shit works but your average Black person in America is not watching confirmation hearings and Senators hold the floor open for a vote and procedural votes to advance bills from the House floor to the Senate floor for a vote to be passed.

But I guaran fucking tee you that as soon as these monthly Child Tax payments start hitting niggas are gonna be like hold up????

You mean I'm getting $250 a month for a whole year just for having a kid? Yes nigga you are.

Why am I getting this money? Because Democrats are trying to end child poverty and help out low income earners in America.

But Democrats don't fuck with us like that right? No that's incorrect. It's actually the Republicans who do not fuck with us like that you know, considering that NOT A SINGLE REPBUBLICAN IN CONGRESS VOTED FOR THIS $1.9T STIMULUS PACKAGE FROM JOE BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember back when niggas was saying how important that winning those 2 Senate races in Georgia were? Winning those seats was always going to be life changing for so many people but niggas was too busy getting their Joe Biden jokes off and doing their both sides arguments about Democrats and Republicans.

Now Democrats are putting money directly in niggas pockets. They're pumping up programs that will assist so many of us yet I'm sure there will be a wave of whataboutism negativity coming around that corner shortly. That train is never late when it comes to this shit.

5b7b6d954d8b359105a4efb0e6caee60.gif

PREACH REV. LOS!!

Back