Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Stimmy Watch 3: Biden’s $1.9 Trillion COVID relief bill

Do you know why they took it out and who exactly were the opposition that mattered to the minimum hike?

If you did...you wouldnt have posted this...
Two Senate Dems whose constitutes are close to conservatives and many of the Republican Senators if I'm not mistaken. And to get the bill passed so it wouldn't continue to be o'rama'd, correct me if I'm wrong

people stay complaining till that $1400 hit their banking account...... junkies going to the trap house, welfare queens going to the hair& nail salons teenagers about to cop the new PS5 or new Jordans....... a nigga like me going to pay bills first..... anything left i'm putting it in the bank.

Once again proving my point that way too many of yall use the same language racist white people use way too easy

Two Senate Dems whose constitutes are close to conservatives and many of the Republican Senators if I'm not mistaken. And to get the bill passed so it wouldn't continue to be o'rama'd, correct me if I'm wrong
Good...you reserched instead of trying to deflect and insult thats wassup.

yeah the main reason the wage hike was jettisoned from the bill was because the senate parlimentarian ruled it out of order because the Dems used special budget reconciliation to get around the Rep filibuster.

In addition to moderate Dems that opposed putting it in the bill mainly Sen. Manchin of WV

They knew and we all knew Repubs would unanimously oppose this. It was the moderates within the dem party they were trying to placate to get this shit passed.

Also, min wage hike will get revisited...but they had to sacrifice it to get this shit passed and get folks some help

Last edited:
Once again proving my point that way too many of yall use the same language racist white people use way too easy
i disagree with your statement but to each their own.... you know good & well no matter the color some people will fuck up this money on stupid shit .... if you don't believe that your being unrealistic.

I love reading through posts like this. It shows just how little a lot of you hoteps know about government.

Anyone complaining about the checks, please return them back to the IRS.

Anyone crying about lack of minimum wage increase, tell me why someone digging a ditch deserves $15 an hour?

Again, a lot of y'all complain on this board and don't even put work in for your community.

I will be in the Mega thread if anyone wants to debate.

I watched cspan daily while they were going through the motions of this....funny how Republicans claimed to be against this cited it was because it cost too much and had too much shit in it that had nothing to do with covid.

Yet when they were throwing up their amendments, everything they asked for was money for shit that had nothing to do with covid. Lol

I watched cspan daily while they were going through the motions of this....funny how Republicans claimed to be against this cited it was because it cost too much and had too much shit in it that had nothing to do with covid.

Yet when they were throwing up their amendments, everything they asked for was money for shit that had nothing to do with covid. Lol
Politics has way too much theater for me...

I love reading through posts like this. It shows just how little a lot of you hoteps know about government.

Anyone complaining about the checks, please return them back to the IRS.

Anyone crying about lack of minimum wage increase, tell me why someone digging a ditch deserves $15 an hour?

Again, a lot of y'all complain on this board and don't even put work in for your community.

I will be in the Mega thread if anyone wants to debate.

Bruh wtf are you talking about. Your argument fir minimum wage is stupid. 15 an hour is not a lot why do you think it is

I just need a date on when the money drops
:ohyea:
tenor.gif

Back