Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stephen Boss aka 'DJ tWitch', DJ for the Ellen DeGeneres Show, dies by suicide at age 40

Is a house built in one day??

It takes times and persistence….but the person has to fight and make changes in their patterns and behaviors

Had a conversation with a friend a mine about something like this….it’s not the conversation….it’s the RIGHT conversation that’ll change your life

But you have to be the one to get up and start reaching out..

You're not entirely wrong...but it's also just not that simple either. Which is why typically if someone is actually successful in committing suicide its usually not the 1st time they've attempted or been close to that ledge.

The most basic human instinct is survival. Our brains are literally designed to keep us from harming ourselves. So thunk about how out of wack a person's mind/brain must be to get to the point where the most basic human instict is overriden. That's not something that can be overcome with just some hobbies and a good conversation or two. Like you said it's a slow build with many ups and downs and to try and make it seem like it's something a person can just get over just isn't right.

You're not entirely wrong...but it's also just not that simple either. Which is why typically if someone is actually successful in committing suicide its usually not the 1st time they've attempted or been close to that ledge.

The most basic human instinct is survival. Our brains are literally designed to keep us from harming ourselves. So thunk about how out of wack a person's mind/brain must be to get to the point where the most basic human instict is overriden. That's not something that can be overcome with just some hobbies and a good conversation or two. Like you said it's a slow build with many ups and downs and to try and make it seem like it's something a person can just get over just isn't right.

Anyone who says you can “just get over it” is foolish. It’s always gonna be hard. Never claimed it was gonna be easy

The solution is simple…the process on the other hand is where the long test begins as well as how determined the person is

Anyone who says you can “just get over it” is foolish. It’s always gonna be hard. Never claimed it was gonna be easy

The solution is simple…the process on the other hand is where the long test begins as well as how determined the person is

That's what I was responding to. The posts in here saying "he was just upset over his job" and "just get a hobby". I 100% agree with what you're saying here.

I’ve never had history with depression, but the last two years it’s been something I had to fight to keep at bay daily! I’m winning the fight, but i can now say from experience it’s DEF not something you simply “get over” like a light switch. Only thing that gave me any real lasting results was family, much prayer, me deep diving into the word of faith.

Law enforcement sources tell us tWitch's note, left at the scene of his suicide, was an ambiguous reference to his past challenges. It's unclear exactly what he was referring to in the note.

We're told investigators have determined tWitch took an Uber from his home to the motel less than a mile from his home Monday morning, and switched his phone to airplane mode so no one could reach or track him.

Back