Welcome To aBlackWeb

Step Parent Pt. 4

If you have never played or been in any of those rolls how could you argue the point so vigorously. You are creating what you believe is reality. Based on a generation of people who don't believe it takes a village to raise a child. There is no much thing as too much love and guidance and it is up to the adults to decide.

I've been in enough and seen enough relationships to know that the shit is nothing like you're pretending it is.

Divorces happen, cheating happens, etc.

You're saying that a man should allow any other man that's dating the mother of his kids to discipline your child any way he wants. That's ridiculous.

If I don't want the nigga the mother of my child is dating to beat on my daughter, then she shouldn't be touched. Period.

But it seems like people here want a step husband or wife and not a step parent. Like do everything but don't tell me anything about my child. That is crazy.

I've been in enough and seen enough relationships to know that the shit is nothing like you're pretending it is.

Divorces happen, cheating happens, etc.

You're saying that a man should allow any other man that's dating the mother of his kids to discipline your child any way he wants. That's ridiculous.

If I don't want the nigga the mother of my child is dating to beat on my daughter, then she shouldn't be touched. Period.
You just said dating that is not step parenting.

What's the difference other than the piece of paper? They're still doing everything a married couple does.
No because why would they be living under the same roof if they are dating and you have kids? I know it happens way too much but again that is a choice. I can tell you right now if me and my wife broke up there would be no man that is dating her living with her and there would be no woman that is dating me living with me.

No because why would they be living under the same roof if they are dating and you have kids? I know it happens way too much but again that is a choice. I can tell you right now if me and my wife broke up there would be no man that is dating her living with her and there would be no woman that is dating me living with me.

And there we have it.

So you can tell ur ex to not move in with a nigga until she get's married but you're questioning if a man should tell his ex he doesn't want a nigga beating his daughter? lmaooo yo wtf lol

1. Everybody doesn't view marriage as a necessity.

2. You can't tell your ex who she can or can't date and when she should move in with a nigga lmaooo wtf

And there we have it.

So you can tell ur ex to not move in with a nigga until she get's married but you're questioning if a man should tell his ex he doesn't want a nigga beating his daughter? lmaooo yo wtf lol

1. Everybody doesn't view marriage as a necessity.

2. You can't tell your ex who she can or can't date and when she should move in with a nigga lmaooo wtf
I can't tell her anything but we both have a set of values that we live by and I never said that a man couldn't tell his ex that he doesn't want someone beating his child I said that is has to be discussed. I arguement is based on having someone do everything of a bunch of stuff for you child then saying they can't spank not beat your child( you are not reading you are skimming through). Also if he is not spanking are you also saying don't buy any clothes, food or anything else for my child and hey let me pay for my child's room in the house and as a matter of fact let me buy the bed sheets , tv and every other thing so you don't have any rights to my child. I guess there is not a single stepfather on this site and I am not even one.

At the end of the day, the obvious answer is all parties involved should talk about what should and shouldn't be allowed.

But if the bio father is against beating children and he says he doesn't want the stepfather doing it, it should be respected. That's all I'm saying.

Everything doesn't have to be a war. People can agree to a set of rules that govern the life of their shared child and part of that understanding is how do we discipline the child. Can a co parent yell at your child if they do something wrong? Is it about what is better for the child or your ego?

At the end of the day, the obvious answer is all parties involved should talk about what should and shouldn't be allowed.

But if the bio father is against beating children and he says he doesn't want the stepfather doing it, it should be respected. That's all I'm saying.
So if the Bio mother beats the child and the bio father doesn't believe in it what then?

Everything doesn't have to be a war. People can agree to a set of rules that govern the life of their shared child and part of that understanding is how do we discipline the child. Can a co parent yell at your child if they do something wrong? Is it about what is better for the child or your ego?
communication is key

lol prolly did. What was ur point?
If you spend the time upfront in choosing someone to have a child with it diminishes your chances of choosing the wrong one. Now you still may choose the wrong one but people take more time researching the clothes on their backs than they do a suitable partner to have a child with.

Back