Welcome To aBlackWeb

Step Parent Pt. 4

If you spend the time upfront in choosing someone to have a child with it diminishes your chances of choosing the wrong one. Now you still may choose the wrong one but people take more time researching the clothes on their backs than they do a suitable partner to have a child with.
ie

communication

If you spend the time upfront in choosing someone to have a child with it diminishes your chances of choosing the wrong one. Now you still may choose the wrong one but people take more time researching the clothes on their backs than they do a suitable partner to have a child with.

You were doing good bruh, now you're back on the bullshit lol

In a perfect world it would be like that, but it's not.

I do agree people should take more time courting, but you can court a mf for 10 years, still doesn't mean shit.

There's chicks who be married to undercover pedos for 15 years.

You were doing good bruh, now you're back on the bullshit lol

In a perfect world it would be like that, but it's not.

I do agree people should take more time courting, but you can court a mf for 10 years, still doesn't mean shit.

There's chicks who be married to undercover pedos for 15 years.
I didn't say it was an absolute way but I think people don't take the time study the person they are having a child with and as I stated it diminishes the chances.

So if the Bio mother beats the child and the bio father doesn't believe in it what then?
don't have children with ppl who believe in using violence as a tool against children. if they do it after the fact, take that shit to court.

if ur ex marries someone who believes in child abuse, and they spank your child, u wld be well within ur rights to pursue full custody cuz ur ex has placed ur child in a household with someone imposing physical punishments on your child.

i'll never understand why people fight so hard for the right to do shit to children that they'd be prosecuted for doing to adults. you can't even shove a person for being an asshole without catching a charge, n y'all want stepparents beating kids too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_effect

ur hearts in the right place - I get the base point of only have your child around a spouse whom you trust enough to let discipline your kid just as you do. but this too much. nah fam.

@BNE you are against hitting all together so I understand your point but my point was not for or against that. I was more concerned with the step parent doing everything for the child and not having a say so in the discipline. If the biological can spank the child then why not someone who is a defacto parent? I was thinking people seem to want the step parent to do everything a bio parent does but get to this and are like no you can't do that.

@BNE you are against hitting all together so I understand your point but my point was not for or against that. I was more concerned with the step parent doing everything for the child and not having a say so in the discipline. If the biological can spank the child then why not someone who is a defacto parent? I was thinking people seem to want the step parent to do everything a bio parent does but get to this and are like no you can't do that.
I am against hitting altogether, and that adds to my being against stepparents hitting cuz I think it's bad enough when bio parents do it. if I was a bio parent and my ex remarried someone who was pro-spanking, and enacted that on my child, it would end very badly for the couple. the bio parent for allowing it and the stepparent for having the nerve.

even if I was pro-spanking, I would never administer that on a child I inherited. I agree that there should be a say in discipline if they raise them as their own but even in a pro-spanking household, it should be left to the bio parent if that is who is gonna do it. it isn't even in the bio parent's interest to let a stepparent spank cuz again, that can easily be used in custody court.

Back